Sponsored by:

what is wrong with kids these days - grr

Search this Thread

Old 30 May 2009, 12:40 PM
dj219957
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default what is wrong with kids these days - grr

so id just finished working on my car and i had it parked outside my house half on the pavement and half on the road. im standing in the back of my garage cleaning up. i here some chavs coming. one of them starts taliking about my scoob and then says "shall i boot it" to which another says "yeh" i quickly walk out of my garage to make my self noticed and then one looks at me and syas to his mate "good idea". they both saunter off not a care in the world.
i bet ive just saved myself a couple hundred quid in body repais.
it makes me mad. i want to confront these idiots but i know that i would only make it worse and end up with retaliation from them in the future. they would probably come back when im out or plauge me for ever more.

aaarrrrr

rant over
Old 30 May 2009, 12:43 PM
ryan33hks
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What wank3ers. Im 16 mind so we ain't all bad
Old 30 May 2009, 12:44 PM
Beastra
Scooby Regular

The trouble these days is you never know what they`re carrying, and they will always go about in gangs so it`s just not worth it.
Old 30 May 2009, 12:48 PM
dj219957
Scooby Regular

thats right mate. im not gonna drop to their level. i have a lot more to loose. i dont want to get involved in stupid games with them where they get a reaction and then play on it.
Old 30 May 2009, 12:56 PM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

I had the same with my old 205 GTI as it had a flashing light for the Clifford immobiliser a couple of kids aged about 8 or 9 suggested kicking ito see if it was alarmed i soon indicated that if they did it would be bad for their health.
Also whilst visitng a mate on one of the local estates his wife heard a chav say shall i smash the window (impreza) and she decided to walk past innocently and they buggered off.

I've always found the silent stare works a treat they can say all they want but if they don't get a reaction they lose imo.
Old 30 May 2009, 01:03 PM
Tenby
Scooby Regular

maybe they have little kids themselves with pushchairs. cars should be park on the road.
Old 30 May 2009, 01:10 PM
dj219957
Scooby Regular

i park my car on the pavement every blue moon. yeh they probably do have kids....... which tax payers pay for. they are scum bags.

Trending Topics

Old 30 May 2009, 01:19 PM
dunx
Scooby Senior

I once heard a pre-teen girl goading her friend to "brick" one of my windows....

I "dragged" them to Mother and all she could say was "my kid wouldn't do that !".

At 14 she was smoking, doing drugs, drunk and knocked up !

Quality !

dunx

P.S. Yes I did move too !
Old 30 May 2009, 01:20 PM
Tenby
Scooby Regular

not condoning vandalism but cars should be parked on the road and not pavements or grass verges. i see some cars completely blocking footpaths. Saw a Porker the other day at the supermarket parked over TWO disabled spaces in a busy car park.
Old 30 May 2009, 03:43 PM
bunsofsteeeel
Scooby Regular

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts

at least you were there and no damage was done, i dont leave mine anywhere that it might get damaged which is a real pain in owning a car that really you cant use properly!!!
Old 30 May 2009, 03:51 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ryan33hks
What wank3ers. Im 16 mind so we ain't all bad
I blame you then..

Originally Posted by Beastra
The trouble these days is you never know what they`re carrying, and they will always go about in gangs so it`s just not worth it.
They would need to be carrying a gun ... two teens ?? c'mon ..

Originally Posted by Tenby
maybe they have little kids themselves with pushchairs. cars should be park on the road.
Old 30 May 2009, 11:47 PM
Stealth
Scooby Regular

Regardless of where the car was parked they would have had the same thought train... or LACK of thought for that matter!

Half of the youths now-a-days have no idea of right and wrong so as far as they were concerned the fact it was parked on the kerb isn't an issue, the fact they are complete brain dead dunces theiving good oxygen from descent people and just want to cause agro.... now that is the issue!!!

If I heard someone outside my house threatening to put do my car over I would be out like a shot.

Fair play to Dunx for dragging the jumped up slapper to her mother, shame your efforts had no effect mate!
Old 30 May 2009, 11:59 PM
Hudson
Scooby Regular

grrr dont get me started, little bar stewards. what goes through their minds to think "ooh it'll be fun to kick this chaps car"

BRING BACK THE CANE!
Old 31 May 2009, 03:17 AM
Lady T
Scooby Regular

I blame the parents to an extent, bad outside influences and lack of discipline. At least you were there to stop the little s**ts
Old 31 May 2009, 03:56 AM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Yup, probably got disrespectful, scummy, worthless parents who've never taught them the value of anything nor instilled any pride in them. All they'll hear is how everything is everyone elses fault and jealousy of anyone who manages to achieve anything, leading to a total lack of respect for others and a vindictive spite of other peoples possessions. The Welfare State is at the root of this IMHO, as something acquired for nothing has little or no value, and values are what is lacking.
Old 31 May 2009, 07:13 AM
madisonmonkey
Scooby Senior

For (probably) the first time ever I agree with corradoboy

Scrapping the benefit system would be at the top of my list of national reforms....
Old 31 May 2009, 09:12 AM
Hudson
Scooby Regular

corradoboy for PM

here here

although saying that I am currently scrounging off the system (my wife is ill) but god damn I cant wait to get back to work. Another 6 weeks togo!!!!!!
Old 31 May 2009, 09:23 AM
BlueBugEye
Scooby Regular

Glad you stopped them, mine was kicked in the boot pushed right back into the reinforcing, parked outside my house quiet one way street no real reason for groups to walk down it! Only parked out the front overnight because I got back late (2am) and couldn't be arsed to put it in the garage, it was dented in the morning!

Last edited by BlueBugEye; 31 May 2009 at 11:31 AM.
Old 31 May 2009, 11:02 AM
Stealth
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by madisonmonkey
For (probably) the first time ever I agree with corradoboy

Scrapping the benefit system would be at the top of my list of national reforms....

too f£cking right.... Why should we bust our nuts, working all hours to pay for these lazy half witted ****** to live a comfortable life!

You get the hardworking honest people that have to scrimp and save just to survive and then you get these drains on society that march through life ruining everybody elses life and lording it up!

It makes me so angry....... example : Single mother, she's a nurse, can't afford to buy her kids the best Nike trainers and latests brands, said child gets bullied and picked on for not having the best kit by the scummy wasters who's parents do **** all yet own everything partly down to the nurses hardwork GRRRRR

Scrap benefits totally, if you aint putting in you get nothing out, simple! That way we have a big pot of money for people that need it i.e. if you get made redundant the goverment could then help the redundant people pay bills etc for the first year and if they still haven't found a job you get 30% of what you were getting from the 1st year and THEN if you STILL haven't got a job after 24months you get cut off again, simple.
Old 31 May 2009, 11:28 AM
Hudson
Scooby Regular

employ an army of people to check up on people who are on disability allowance

its a right joke!

SN members should make up a new cabinet
Old 31 May 2009, 11:56 AM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Whole system needs cleaning up from top to bottom, much like the expenses fiasco. Benefits should be there for those genuinely in need and provide adequately, but not excessively. Scrounging to the level of that Lizzie Bardsley bitch on that Wife Swap show a few years ago simply should not happen. £ 37,500 a year she got, which when you consider that a take home at that level would see you needing a £74k salary taxed at 40% less 8% NI as I think the rates were at the time.

We need to determine a figure at which you can afford to feed the households occupants, pay the usual household bills and a small amount on top for other expenses such as clothing (basic Matalan price level), rent if in social housing or interest only on the mortgage for a limited time, after which the house is sold, equity pays back a proportion of the monies given and the family is moved into social housing. There should be no-one fit and able to work receiving more in benefits than the average income, and maybe even a NMW income.
Old 31 May 2009, 05:58 PM
dj219957
Scooby Regular

yep scrap the benifit system. while im at work, working my nuts off for a pitance these scum are at home breeding even more of the ****s. its all wrong.