Impreza service stamp booklet nightmare

Search this Thread

Old 14 May 2009, 05:10 PM
Marcward989
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Impreza service stamp booklet nightmare

HI guys
Just need a bit of advice on this matter. my niece decided to have a play around with my service book that was left out the other week. Wrecked is the word, luckily one of the couple of pages that are intact is the stamp section. i rung subaru uk to order another one told me to fax them threw documents etc etc. then they come back to me and say they cant cause it aint a uk car. but it was first registered in the uk in 2004 as they have already stated the aqua blue colour was shipped across before they were registered, strange. but they wont give me a new service booklet. any clues how i can get a fresh one or what i should do cause the book is gonna have to be throw dont really fancy stickin them on a piece of paper like. any ideas welcome thanks
Old 14 May 2009, 06:49 PM
ScoobyNudge
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Marcward989
HI guys
Just need a bit of advice on this matter. my niece decided to have a play around with my service book that was left out the other week. Wrecked is the word, luckily one of the couple of pages that are intact is the stamp section. i rung subaru uk to order another one told me to fax them threw documents etc etc. then they come back to me and say they cant cause it aint a uk car. but it was first registered in the uk in 2004 as they have already stated the aqua blue colour was shipped across before they were registered, strange. but they wont give me a new service booklet. any clues how i can get a fresh one or what i should do cause the book is gonna have to be throw dont really fancy stickin them on a piece of paper like. any ideas welcome thanks
I too needed a new booklet and went to stan palmer where the car was originally purchased who sent me one out for £12 inc p&p

I have just looked into my replacement service book and the issuing place was I.M.PARTS AND SERVICE LTD. TEL: 0121 522 2000

Give them a call and see if they can issue one for you as you would be going direct instead of through a main dealer.

hope this helps mate

Mark
Old 14 May 2009, 07:30 PM
MOTORS S GT
Scooby Regular

Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

All service books come from International Motors via the dealer, who as you state require chassis & reg details, if the car is not a UK model, ie not bought through IM or UK dealer network they won't issue a book.
I have picked one up on Ebay, totally blank for my import.