Sponsored by:

I wish people know how to drive!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07 February 2001, 07:44 PM
greenking
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

As I was picking up my girlfriend from work. I found myself behind a VOLVO driver who decided to take both lanes.Instead of flashing my lights etc, I decided to just follow him from behind at a safe distance.
I noticed ahead that there was a parked car, taking one lane of the road so I decided to pull out into the second lane, checking etc.
I also noticed that the VOLVO driver didnot take the second lane but still took the 'middle lane'. So by the time he had noticed the parked car it was going to be a manoevure from a racing film. So I flashed him to let him know, so what does he do??, he bombs it to the pared car THEN pulls into my lane , like as if I was not going to let him through and applied his brakes on!!!!
What a dickh**d!! I did not have to apply my brakes, as I was well behind him.(But NOT for long!!!!)
I pulled next to the volvo driver and looked at him. Guess what he was doing....he was cursing me for flashing him!!!!!!!!
Being in a bad mood by how I started cursing him aswell!!!
Then his wife/girlfriend?? decided to join in!!!
(Wish I had a partner like her, I would not get cursed for all the bad mistakes I do!!
So how do you let people know of your kindhearted 'I will let you through' without them taking offence???
Or should I now take the attitude of 'f**k them ' too much brother and do not be kindhearted at all!!!???
G.
Very p*ssed off at drivers who cannot drive or return thanks by hand ware or indicators!!

Old 07 February 2001, 08:37 PM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts
Talking

Know what you mean

2x quick flash for "let in" "I give way" etc & lonnnngggg harrrddd flash for "to$$er" "pr@t" etc

In a similar situation, you would look into my car from the Volvo driver's perspective to see wife berating me

My inner karma & desire for well being & insurance renewal keep me from being "f**k you - a$$hole"

Old 07 February 2001, 08:44 PM
Scoobychick
Scooby Regular

Angry

He's a Volvo driver...
what do you expect?????

I find that in those sort of situations my specially adapted ground to air missiles work well.

ahhhh...if only

Old 07 February 2001, 09:12 PM
SCOTTY
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

I really hate those people who seem to think that they only have to indicate as the leave a roundabout

They are oncoming and appear to be going straight on only to turn into you and indicate to come off. The real annoying ba5dards are the ones who give you abuse as though you are in the wrong!

The truth is not a lot of people care anymore. I'm alright Jack an' all.

I hate people driving up my **** too I've decided to garage my car for a week and use my moped

Scotty.