Sponsored by:

ScoobyNetNooby, need some help with LEDAs

Search this Thread

Old 22 March 2009, 12:43 AM
graphtricks
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ScoobyNetNooby, need some help with LEDAs

Greetings from across the "pond." (I think I'm supposed to say that!). I have a '97 GF Outback Sport wagon that I've been building up for a few years. I have swapped in a 2006 2.5 N/A w/ iAVLS, have WRX brakes on all 4 corners, and other pieces and parts. I am starting to build up my suspension, and happened across a fairly rare (for the U.S.) set of LEDA coilovers. I know these are/were fairly big for a while over there. I picked them up at a good price, but they're in poor shape, even though the seller had described them as "excellent." I would like to attempt my own rebuild, as they are the oil-filled kind, no gas pressured. My question to the U.K. Subaru world, does anyone have any literature on these coilovers? I'm looking for a simple diagram showing an exploded view, or even all of the seals and parts numbers. I am not getting much help from LEDA themselves on your side of the Atlantic, or mine. All I want to do is disassemble them, order the parts, and reassemble with at the very least a diagram. Any and all help would be appreciated.
Can anyone help a poor soul?
Respectfully,
David