Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Info needed please!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 19 February 2002, 11:52 AM
MattH
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can anyone tell me what he Oil Temp and Pressure should be on a 97 STi as I'm fitting the gauges and wan't to know what I should be looking for.

Also BOV's, I have a SARD BOV with Dump to Atmo's, and ever since I fitted it the idle has been a bit ****, i.e. if you brake hard and come to a complete standstill it has stalled but usualy get down to about 200 then ping backup to about 700/800rpm, I'm guessing this is normal as It can have Idle implications on the Supras and just want to know if this is the same for the scooby. I asume that the BOV is the reason that I get a faint wiff of oil when sitting in traffic after giving it a good caneing.

I am looking to go for a full de-cat and I understand that Scooby's run lean (I'm fitting an AFR Gauge to keep an eye on it) and was wondering what is a cure for this with out spending big bux, Re-map maybee (what cost is involved)

What is the standard boost and what will it rise to (ish) after a full de-cat, and what is safe to run upto.

What sort of power increase should I be seeing with a Full De-cat, HKS Induction, HKS Irid Plugs running straight optimax. and what would be the next stage.

Cheers

MattH