Sponsored by:

SCOOBYWORLD SPOILERS

Search this Thread

Old 19 November 2008, 04:47 PM
madey
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry SCOOBYWORLD SPOILERS

Has anybody else had a problem with these spoilers? The paintwork is showing what appears to be oil stains all over both top and bottom blades. The thing has only been on a few months, this is supposed to be the premium spoiler. I'm going to show it to a first class bodyshop tomorrow to see how much it will cost to do properly. I'm sick of looking at it!
Old 19 November 2008, 04:54 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Have you actually tried contacting Neil or someone from Scoobyworld? Or did you think to just come on here and moan about the spoiler without even asking about it/attempting to resolve the issue over the phone? Or did it not occur to you to do this, incase... JUST incase it's one bad spoiler of a good batch?

Sorry to sound frank, but more and more folk see car fourms to whine about products that haven't met their expectation, but haven't had the decency or common sense to contact the supplier first.

If you have spoken to Neil or someone else already and had a negative feedback, then I retract the above and apologise for the stern manner in which it was written
Old 19 November 2008, 05:52 PM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Herman brood in a bad mood or is that frank stern
Old 19 November 2008, 06:18 PM
scooby1doo1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian
Have you actually tried contacting Neil or someone from Scoobyworld? Or did you think to just come on here and moan about the spoiler without even asking about it/attempting to resolve the issue over the phone? Or did it not occur to you to do this, incase... JUST incase it's one bad spoiler of a good batch?

Sorry to sound frank, but more and more folk see car fourms to whine about products that haven't met their expectation, but haven't had the decency or common sense to contact the supplier first.

If you have spoken to Neil or someone else already and had a negative feedback, then I retract the above and apologise for the stern manner in which it was written
The bloke is askin for other buyers to come foward, the above is what you call. I live on sn and i can post what i want
Old 19 November 2008, 06:40 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scooby1doo1
The bloke is askin for other buyers to come foward, the above is what you call. I live on sn and i can post what i want
do gooder...

The bloke is moaning about the quality of their products. Thats why I asked if he had contacted them. The " " smiley kinda mean't he wasn't just asking, but don't let that get in the way of you scrambling onto your soap box will you. (I've jumped off mine b.t.w.)
Old 19 November 2008, 06:59 PM
Aaron1978
Scooby Regular

I've gotta agree with Andy on this, the op said he's sick of looking at it which in my mind means its been like it a few days at least.

Starting a post questioning a companys products without speaking to them first is a bit unfair as it sort of makes out their stuff isn't much good,

I guarentee if Neil see's this thread he'll do his best to help the op.

Aaron
Old 19 November 2008, 07:02 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by azz250478
I've gotta agree with Andy on this, the op said he's sick of looking at it which in my mind means its been like it a few days at least.

Starting a post questioning a companys products without speaking to them first is a bit unfair as it sort of makes out their stuff isn't much good,

I guarentee if Neil see's this thread he'll do his best to help the op.

Aaron
Thankyou Aaron, thats the point I was making. Just some like to jump down others throats quicker than others (newbie scooby1doo1 being one of them )
Old 19 November 2008, 07:18 PM
lordharding
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes i agree Scoobyworld is a very respected and highly rated supplier to the Community and Neil is a top bloke
I suggest the orignal poster talks to Neil direct and then if reqd posts on the supplier section
Old 19 November 2008, 07:21 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by scooby1doo1
You won't get very far on here mate with that attitute.