ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   SCOOBYWORLD SPOILERS (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/726171-scoobyworld-spoilers.html)

madey 19 November 2008 04:47 PM

SCOOBYWORLD SPOILERS

Has anybody else had a problem with these spoilers? The paintwork is showing what appears to be oil stains all over both top and bottom blades. The thing has only been on a few months, this is supposed to be the premium spoiler. I'm going to show it to a first class bodyshop tomorrow to see how much it will cost to do properly. I'm sick of looking at it!

chocolate_o_brian 19 November 2008 04:54 PM

Have you actually tried contacting Neil or someone from Scoobyworld? Or did you think to just come on here and moan about the spoiler without even asking about it/attempting to resolve the issue over the phone? Or did it not occur to you to do this, incase... JUST incase it's one bad spoiler of a good batch?

Sorry to sound frank, but more and more folk see car fourms to whine about products that haven't met their expectation, but haven't had the decency or common sense to contact the supplier first.

If you have spoken to Neil or someone else already and had a negative feedback, then I retract the above and apologise for the stern manner in which it was written :thumb:

HT04 19 November 2008 05:38 PM

calm down mate. all hes asking is ' has anybody had any problems.' and seeing that people come on here for advice i think hes doing the right thing. hes not having a go at scoobyworld. well, i cant see it writen that he is.

ditchmyster 19 November 2008 05:52 PM

Herman brood in a bad mood:confused: or is that frank stern:D

scooby1doo1 19 November 2008 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian (Post 8284136)
Have you actually tried contacting Neil or someone from Scoobyworld? Or did you think to just come on here and moan about the spoiler without even asking about it/attempting to resolve the issue over the phone? Or did it not occur to you to do this, incase... JUST incase it's one bad spoiler of a good batch?

Sorry to sound frank, but more and more folk see car fourms to whine about products that haven't met their expectation, but haven't had the decency or common sense to contact the supplier first.

If you have spoken to Neil or someone else already and had a negative feedback, then I retract the above and apologise for the stern manner in which it was written :thumb:

The bloke is askin for other buyers to come foward, the above is what you call. I live on sn and i can post what i want:hjtwofing

chocolate_o_brian 19 November 2008 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by scooby1doo1 (Post 8284417)
The bloke is askin for other buyers to come foward, the above is what you call. I live on sn and i can post what i want:hjtwofing

:sleep: do gooder...

The bloke is moaning about the quality of their products. Thats why I asked if he had contacted them. The ":mad: " smiley kinda mean't he wasn't just asking, but don't let that get in the way of you scrambling onto your soap box will you.:thumb: (I've jumped off mine b.t.w.);)

Aaron1978 19 November 2008 06:59 PM

I've gotta agree with Andy on this, the op said he's sick of looking at it which in my mind means its been like it a few days at least.

Starting a post questioning a companys products without speaking to them first is a bit unfair as it sort of makes out their stuff isn't much good,

I guarentee if Neil see's this thread he'll do his best to help the op.

Aaron:thumb:

chocolate_o_brian 19 November 2008 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by azz250478 (Post 8284526)
I've gotta agree with Andy on this, the op said he's sick of looking at it which in my mind means its been like it a few days at least.

Starting a post questioning a companys products without speaking to them first is a bit unfair as it sort of makes out their stuff isn't much good,

I guarentee if Neil see's this thread he'll do his best to help the op.

Aaron:thumb:

Thankyou Aaron, thats the point I was making. Just some like to jump down others throats quicker than others (newbie scooby1doo1 being one of them :Whatever_ )

lordharding 19 November 2008 07:18 PM

Yes i agree Scoobyworld is a very respected and highly rated supplier to the Community and Neil is a top bloke
I suggest the orignal poster talks to Neil direct and then if reqd posts on the supplier section

Moley 19 November 2008 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by scooby1doo1 (Post 8284417)

You won't get very far on here mate with that attitute.