Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

yous downhill skiers iz meltin the bbs withs als the gronin and atentshun seekin u do

Search this Thread

Old 09 February 2002, 12:49 PM
Am I sick or just mad!
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

This bbs use to be the apbsuloot bestest in the hole wide world and now it is at the stage where people ave a moan becaurs they fink that it ohes them more than they put in wel gess wat you mellons out there you are the ones who owes sumethin. you ohes this place alot more than you will ever gives it back. The majoritee of the useers here understansd that this place is IT the one you is bean lokeing for and the others just want to make a name for themselves and try to intimadate others into boeing down to thems. what a sad bunch of morans they is. If this sounds likes its aboat you reeding now then get withs it and contreebute to the bestest sight going by far.
marksee
Old 09 February 2002, 12:55 PM
sasman
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ali G, how's it gowin mon, Respec NOT
Old 09 February 2002, 01:10 PM
SimonH
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

I think I see what you're on about. If you're saying that this BBS is filling up pointless posts that have nothing to do with Subaru ownership then I agree.

I posted a suggestion on the Bugs/Feature page yesterday. As nobody goes there, nobody has read it. If you've got the time, read it and see what you think:

http://www.scoobynet.co.uk/bbs/thread.asp?threadid=71095

I believe the moderators do a good job on the whole. Perhaps some of the folks on here could run their personality cults elsewhere?

[Edited to remove my "Pardon?" comment. I've reread your post a couple of times and now think I know what you're on about!]

[Edited by SimonH - 2/9/2002 1:19:00 PM]