Sponsored by:

B~stds

Search this Thread

Old 22 May 2008, 09:50 PM
urdad
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B~stds

Please someone explain to me why people feel the urge to pull out in front of me...
Going down a road,slow to moderate speed due to busy area,postman Pat parked(security p.o van) straddling kerb decides he wants to be on the other side@ the post office so he just turns into the road in front of me I was only 10-20 metres away,no indication and during the manouvre he never once looked @ me,****.

Then half a mile down the road a council worker also straddling the kerb decideds to pull off again............
Why ffs....
Old 22 May 2008, 10:01 PM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Because drivers (no matter what they drive) are very often inconsiderate *******
Old 22 May 2008, 10:01 PM
Jeem
Scooby Regular

some folk dont pay attention keeps you on your toes
Old 22 May 2008, 10:19 PM
satancom
Scooby Regular

Because they drive company vans... They don't care!
Old 23 May 2008, 10:33 AM
subaruturbo_18
Scooby Regular

i was driving along my quiet road where i live, there was a cul de sac on the left, and a man in some ****ty daewoo(spelling?) pulled out infront without looking, started to turn right (so he was facing me) but was still looking straight ahead (which as he turned became his left) and was on my side of the road heading towards me. so im driving along, obviously seen this ****, so ive stopped and starting beeping at him to get his attention. he then looks at me, carries on driving on my side of the road, then suddenly realises about half a metre away from me, hes got to steer back on to his side of the road. what a ****
Old 23 May 2008, 11:58 AM
mo_turbo
Scooby Newbie

i managed to witness something extremely funny with a learner driver, after exiting the round-a-bout the instructor must have asked for the student to take a right at which point the lady decided to turn right towards a brick wall 5metres before the actual turn and me being behind her couldn't help but laugh at the drivers on the otherside of the road as they swerved to avoid a collision. how a women would think turning right towards a brick wall will help her pass her test beats me
Old 23 May 2008, 12:12 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

I always get people pulling out in front of me.

Usually on quite B roads. They see a Subaru and think. Boy racing chav. I'll slow him down. They then proceed to pull out in front of me causing me to brake. They then travel at 30-40mph in a 60 zone, constantly looking in their mirror. Slowing down even more for no other reason for me to get closer to them so they can complain that I'm pushing them.

When a straight appears, they suddenly find some extra speed to keep me behind them.

When I do overtake them, they flash & give the w*nker sign.

Trending Topics

Old 23 May 2008, 12:25 PM
WRX333
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by satancom
True
Old 23 May 2008, 03:46 PM
urdad
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by subaruturbo_18
i was driving along my quiet road where i live, there was a cul de sac on the left, and a man in some ****ty daewoo(spelling?) pulled out infront without looking, started to turn right (so he was facing me) but was still looking straight ahead (which as he turned became his left) and was on my side of the road heading towards me. so im driving along, obviously seen this ****, so ive stopped and starting beeping at him to get his attention. he then looks at me, carries on driving on my side of the road, then suddenly realises about half a metre away from me, hes got to steer back on to his side of the road. what a ****
No.no ****ty is right...
Damn happened again this AM as I was coming home from work(night shift).a builders HGV laden with bricks,etc,looked straight forward...I've worked that bit out..a thousand yard stare is equivalent to a cloaking device,they seem to think so.
I wish the unmarked police car was following me rather than pulling the other scooby("seem my was it you post"),it must have been tantamount to dangerous driving,it's times like these I wish I still had my Tran****....
Old 23 May 2008, 06:01 PM
Jeem
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mo_turbo
i managed to witness something extremely funny with a learner driver, after exiting the round-a-bout the instructor must have asked for the student to take a right at which point the lady decided to turn right towards a brick wall 5metres before the actual turn and me being behind her couldn't help but laugh at the drivers on the otherside of the road as they swerved to avoid a collision. how a women would think turning right towards a brick wall will help her pass her test beats me
Speaking o round-a-bouts was told about a learner driver who was told to go straight at the round-a-bout so she did, up the kerb over the grass through the flowers planted in the middle and back onto the road
Old 23 May 2008, 07:18 PM
urdad
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jeem
Speaking o round-a-bouts was told about a learner driver who was told to go straight at the round-a-bout so she did, up the kerb over the grass through the flowers planted in the middle and back onto the road
Frank Spencer~esque...nice............
Old 23 May 2008, 07:59 PM
martwrxsl
Scooby Regular

I have this all the time. Always expect the worst mate. Half of the time I don't think they even bother looking at all. I always leave my lights on when I'm out in the car, like the motorbikes.
Old 23 May 2008, 08:20 PM
DYK
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by martwrxsl
I have this all the time. Always expect the worst mate. Half of the time I don't think they even bother looking at all. I always leave my lights on when I'm out in the car, like the motorbikes.

Yea and alot of the time,they still wont see you..they don't even see blue lights flashing on emergency vehicles most of the time..Im noticing more inconsiderate,and inpatient motorists on the road.Then you got the Brainless stupid type..ive spent all afternoon today trying to get down the M1,back home..For **** sake i felt like Effing screaming..so i will AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..Think a Beer would be better..
Old 23 May 2008, 09:14 PM
urdad
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by martwrxsl
Yeah always lights on for me harkens back to my biker days...lots of Poles and Asian women driving in Slough the std is very poooooooooh,I mean pooooor...
Old 23 May 2008, 09:26 PM
Budgie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by satancom
sorry guys
i drive a company van
and two scoobs
and that is a bit of a generalisation

budgie