Sponsored by:

jeremy clarkson

Search this Thread

Old 06 December 2007, 05:23 PM
jockc79
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jeremy clarkson

just read a story about him under investigation by police for standing up to a bunch of "hoodie " yobs article is in daily mail

Its about time something was done about they arseholes, can anyone explain why it is mostly asian,s who walk around this way and why it is them how cause the most problems with there gang fights and drive by,s. This is not america
Old 06 December 2007, 05:34 PM
T5NYW
Scooby Regular

Location: MY99UK-MY02STi-MY99Type R-MY06 T20-MY11 340R-MY05 TYPE25
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by jockc79
just read a story about him under investigation by police for standing up to a bunch of "hoodie " yobs article is in daily mail
Typical

Its about time something was done about these arseholes,

can anyone explain why it is mostly asian,s who walk around this way and why it is them how cause the most problems with there gang fights and drive by,s.
Sorry don't agree with "mostly" and not that I'm "PC" it really depends on the area you live Most the 4rsoles around our way are like me, "White"

IMHO

Tony
Old 06 December 2007, 05:41 PM
jockc79
Scooby Regular

how many times do you see on news that a gang of asian people had guns or were fighting. i see it all the time on these police shows. i dont stay near any asian people if i did i would move
Old 06 December 2007, 05:47 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Its about time something was done about they arseholes, can anyone explain why it is mostly asian,s who walk around this way and why it is them how cause the most problems with there gang fights and drive by,s. This is not america
I live in Milton Keynes mate and NO it is not mostly asians unless you are biased in that way.

The majority of the problem kids in MK are white, used to be from not so well off estates however lately you get yobs in that mix who are from well off families (MK has a fair amount of money floating around now through things like successful businesses and properties).

I read the full story in my local paper, what Jeremy Clarkson did should be commended and I am amazed no one was there to assist him, probably too scared to get involved.

The asian's in MK are north and south of the place, they stick to themselves and the only trouble that does arise tends to be within their communities like recently where an 18 year old was beaten to death as retaliation for some sort of family quarrels.

The main problem is why they end up hanging around, getting drunk and being aggressive. They have nothing to do which is half the problem, no youth centres, no incentives to join in to do some sort of regular acitivity be it Martial Arts, Football or something more community based. Instead they end up loitering the streets and eventually getting into trouble and arrested.

I am sure there are other towns where asian's are a problem but trust me MK is not one of those places (they keep their problems within the community whether that is a good thing or bad thing).
Old 06 December 2007, 05:57 PM
jockc79
Scooby Regular

wasnt saying it is mk just on news they tend to corner parts of counties where it is all them and nothing but crime like the ghettos in america
Old 06 December 2007, 06:08 PM
404BHP
Scooby Regular

The yobs come in,in all colours I do not think it is fair to single out one type...
Old 06 December 2007, 06:38 PM
cster
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The yobs around here tend to reflect the general community ie. generally are white.
I don't think this is any reason to dislike white people though.

Last edited by cster; 06 December 2007 at 06:39 PM. Reason: needed a dot
Old 06 December 2007, 07:30 PM
Myles
Scooby Regular

how many times do you see on news that a gang of asian people had guns or were fighting. i see it all the time on these police shows. i dont stay near any asian people if i did i would move

Harsh mate. Especially coming from a Jock!
Old 06 December 2007, 07:39 PM
jockc79
Scooby Regular

scottish is the only way to be
Old 06 December 2007, 07:41 PM
JP4
Scooby Regular

Location: 700+ WR1 aka The Vuvu Zela...10.6 @ 136 weighing 1370kg....say no more....

wasnt saying it is mk just on news they tend to corner parts of counties where it is all them and nothing but crime like the ghettos in america

I take it you must have experienced life in the "Ghettos" in America to attach the so called "Asians" as being trouble makers?

You will also find that within the Asian community, the Indians tend to be mostly if not all hard working people who make an input to our society as a whole - their families tend to be mostly of professionals ie Doctors, Accountants, Pharmacists, Dentists etc. I am sure members of this site with an Indian background would not quiet appreciate your narrow minded views

Am not sure what news you listen to but the news I tend to follow does not quiet potray your views? I am surprised you have not mentioned the hooligans who are filmed on TV at England Football matches in Europe? Most if not all of these trouble makers tend to be of white ethnicity - does this make all white people bad??

Recently the killing of teenagers in London have been within the black community - does this mean that all black people are trouble makers?

Perhaps you should come to London and live here for a few months - that may add a little light to what seems to be you living in a dark ages world.
Old 06 December 2007, 07:45 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Jock, here you go again, you really ought to allow some facts to enter your thinking now and again.
I suspect that 'most jobbo's are Asains' is as likely as your early statement (on another thread) that there is over a Billion cars in China.
Old 06 December 2007, 07:50 PM
Leic_Matt
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JP4
Perhaps you should come to London and live here for a few months - that may add a little light to what seems to be you living in a dark ages world.
Well said. It's only ignorance, and that can be remedied by learning. As long as there is willingness to learn.

To get back the original purpose of this thread: well done JC!
Old 06 December 2007, 07:51 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Majority of gun crimes that do get reported are based in London (black communities) or places like Birmingham (large mix of ethnic cultures) and Manchester, Liverpool etc.

Doesn't make everyone a bad person, one thing I like about MK is the mixed culture here and people are generally very laid back which is how it should be. Asian communities appear the way they do due to the large number of people that congregate together in these communities. However they were not all as bad as many people think, as JP4 mentioned, you have some very hard working people who pay their taxes and believe in the laws that are placed down, not just indians but blacks, pakistani's, almost every ethnic group.

Problem is, you get a minority of small minded, illiterate and ignorant people moving into these area's, the minority becomes the majority resulting in the place becoming run down and in the views of outsiders a place to avoid.

jockc79 I know you weren't being racist with your remarks but it is easy to stereotype these days, no thanks to the one sided views we get from the media.. you have to take the good from the bad and believe that there are genuinely good people in all walks of life.
Old 06 December 2007, 07:52 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

To get back on topic, I read a small update today, the police asked JC if he wants to press charges but he didn't want to... at least the police saw sense!
Old 06 December 2007, 09:00 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by finalzero
To get back on topic, I read a small update today, the police asked JC if he wants to press charges but he didn't want to... at least the police saw sense!

must be the xmas spirit kicking in

either that or they were hoping he would press charges so they could then fine them and bring in more cash for the police mans xmass doo
Old 06 December 2007, 09:43 PM
Myles
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JP4
I take it you must have experienced life in the "Ghettos" in America to attach the so called "Asians" as being trouble makers?

You will also find that within the Asian community, the Indians tend to be mostly if not all hard working people who make an input to our society as a whole - their families tend to be mostly of professionals ie Doctors, Accountants, Pharmacists, Dentists etc. I am sure members of this site with an Indian background would not quiet appreciate your narrow minded views

Am not sure what news you listen to but the news I tend to follow does not quiet potray your views? I am surprised you have not mentioned the hooligans who are filmed on TV at England Football matches in Europe? Most if not all of these trouble makers tend to be of white ethnicity - does this make all white people bad??

Recently the killing of teenagers in London have been within the black community - does this mean that all black people are trouble makers?

Personally, I think you are wasting your breath JP4. The guy(from the last few posts I read) is straight up prejudiced, possibly threatened once by a person of Eastern descent. No disrespect Jock, but its a broken record mate. It isnt any one demographic, its all lads, black, white whatever. They are all at it.
Old 06 December 2007, 10:51 PM
AndyMoody
Scooby Regular

This has been on the local radio and in the local rags this week in MK. Police checked CCTV and can't see any evidence that any offence has taken place, even though it seems JC said he picked up a yob by his hoodie and lifted him off the floor. He took his daughter to Snozone in MK for her Birthday and he went outside for a *** and they spotted him. They had been told to bugger off earlier in the day by security but were still around, he told them to go away and they took no notice and starting to wind him up. Big fuss about nothing !!!!!!!
Old 06 December 2007, 11:29 PM
stigaz
Scooby Regular

who knows what race is the worst for yobbery,It's hard to know for sure.
it seems to me though that the coloured gangs are far more like what I think america is like,
the uk is becoming americanised in general in my opinion as a whole though.
give it time and it will be clearer if any race is worse,unfortunatly by then it will be to late to change,

I could be wrong,and does it matter what colour there skin is anyway?
Old 06 December 2007, 11:37 PM
404BHP
Scooby Regular

Truthfully they are not asians, they are mexicans and spanish and blacks, in newyork lived there for a while and it is really bad at night...
Originally Posted by JP4

Old 07 December 2007, 12:12 AM
cster
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Majority of gun crimes that do get reported are based in London (black communities) or places like Birmingham (large mix of ethnic cultures) and Manchester, Liverpool etc.

Hmm, sounds like the major population centres of this country.