Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where in the UK has a very big range of over the counter parts that are in stock?

Search this Thread

Old 03 August 2007, 10:59 AM
Steve Whitehorn
Scooby Regular

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Where in the UK has a very big range of over the counter parts that are in stock?

As above really
Often people get stuff mail order and fit themselves or go to one of the names Scoobyclinic TSL etc etc and get them to supply and fit

When I buy the sorted car I am looking I will want to tweak it and turn it into exactly what I want. I may need an assortment of stuff - As a hypothetical example clear side repeaters, upgraded headers, a quick shift, new mats, lighted pullys and flywheel, new pads and heat wrap.

When I buy my next scoob - I will only have a day or two in the UK with which to source the parts I need. So going to one place that has the widest variety from which I can pick and choose from would be ideal.

In your experiences where are the places to go that not only have a big selection of everything classic impreza but also have the bulk of it IN STOCK?
A ONE STOP SHOP???

Second hand as well as new is also OK with me.
Has anyone ever been to Grade A - do they have large piles of stuff you can choose from?
API - do they again have big piles of stuff about - which you can purchase?
Do any of the ´names´ TSL, Scoobyclinc, Scoobybits, Subaru4you, Extreame Scoobies, Powerstation etc etc - sell parts over the counter?

Thanks alot all
Steve
Old 03 August 2007, 11:35 AM
APIDavid
Former Sponsor
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!Support Scoobynet!

Location: @Junc 12, M40 Warwicksh; 01926 614522 CV33 9PL -Use 9GX for Satnav. South Mids Alcatek ECu dealer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve Whitehorn
As above really
Often people get stuff mail order and fit themselves or go to one of the names Scoobyclinic TSL etc etc and get them to supply and fit

When I buy the sorted car I am looking I will want to tweak it and turn it into exactly what I want. I may need an assortment of stuff - As a hypothetical example clear side repeaters, upgraded headers, a quick shift, new mats, lighted pullys and flywheel, new pads and heat wrap.

When I buy my next scoob - I will only have a day or two in the UK with which to source the parts I need. So going to one place that has the widest variety from which I can pick and choose from would be ideal.

In your experiences where are the places to go that not only have a big selection of everything classic impreza but also have the bulk of it IN STOCK?
A ONE STOP SHOP???

Has anyone ever been to Grade A - do they have large piles of stuff you can choose from?
Do any of the ´names´ TSL, Scoobyclinc, Scoobybits, Subaru4you, Extreame Scoobies, Powerstation etc etc - sell parts over the counter?

Thanks alot all
Steve
Steve let me know when you are projecting to be here and a list of stuff that you need and we'll have it all ready waiting for you. At good prices. We do keep a large amount of stuff similar to what you mention.

So you may just catch us out for the odd thing on the day but if we could prevent that happening then we need to plan.

Kind regards David APi
Old 03 August 2007, 03:00 PM
Steve Whitehorn
Scooby Regular

Thanks alot for the promt response David.
Obviously I dont expect someone to have everything just the bulk of it.
You also responded to my email about a potential rebuild a few months back real pronto as well thanks
You have my business
I have the money parked here - its just a question of timing from my point of view.
I WILL get in touch when the time is right and pay you a visit. It is a question of getting back to the UK for a reasonable length of time!
It will prob be a few months away yet. I am just doing my homework now - so all goes smoothly when the time comes to sort everything. Perhaps you could provide the car to as I know it will be a sound straight one coming from you
Thanks again
Best wishes
Steve
Old 03 August 2007, 04:21 PM
APIDavid
Former Sponsor
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!Support Scoobynet!

Location: @Junc 12, M40 Warwicksh; 01926 614522 CV33 9PL -Use 9GX for Satnav. South Mids Alcatek ECu dealer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What sort of car are you looking for and budget ??

David

PS thanks for the vote of confidence.
Old 03 August 2007, 04:54 PM
Steve Whitehorn
Scooby Regular

Will PM you David
Steve
Old 03 August 2007, 05:00 PM
finchyboy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There really isn't to much that david doesn't have i searched everywhere for a set of rare BBS Spec C wheels David had 2 sets. Truly an Alladins cave of all things Scooby

Liam
Old 06 August 2007, 04:52 PM
scooty
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Steve Whitehorn
As above really

A ONE STOP SHOP???

Thanks alot all
Steve

Surely IM has the biggest stock available through your local Subaru main dealer!!

S
S
Old 06 August 2007, 05:16 PM
DAVE-W
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scooty
Surely IM has the biggest stock available through your local Subaru main dealer!!

S
S