Sponsored by:

ATTENTION HULL STI

Search this Thread

Old 23 July 2007, 10:42 PM
2pac
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATTENTION HULL STI

Hi mate, your inbox is full, the cheque i sent you cleared a while ago but still havent recieved the belts

have you posted them yet?

dave
Old 24 July 2007, 12:52 PM
2pac
Scooby Regular

Old 15 March 2008, 06:34 PM
OLLIeRB5
Scooby Regular

sorry to post dredge, but it seems our man has now been banned, and i know myself and another member have both paid for SARD FPR`s off him..

looks like a paypal claim is hence forth...

this kind of **** really does **** me off, makes me even more wary of buying off forums
Old 15 March 2008, 09:00 PM
burt2000
Scooby Regular

yeah put a dispite in with paypal there ollie, hate this sort of behaviour, esp when u work hard to save for bits then get stroked.....well maybe he's just waiting on his supplier and will surprise us, as he seems to have been on scoobynet for a while.

heres hoping
Old 15 March 2008, 10:05 PM
R4LLY
Scooby Regular

I have sent Paypal payment as well, I was advised delivery will be early next week, so hopefully should have it by then...
I think the mods banned him for trading without the status.

If not then will have to put in claim as well...
Old 16 March 2008, 01:01 AM
hullsti3
Scooby Newbie

hi guys its hullsti just like to thank those certain ppl for slagging me of thinking ive done a bunk with your money thanks for that ive been on hear about 4 years been trading about 3 months and scoobynet has just realised they will ban my account untill 23rd march guess ill sign up as a trader now i kno the reason why. As for late replys deliverys etc is because i carnt get into my account to get user names of customers and postal address of the ppl who have purchased my equipment thank u all those for understanding and i can see how it looks one min im hear next im banned but i can assure all customers there orders are still ok with most allready posted any questions plzz pm me under this temporary user name.

2 pac u have pm mate regarding ur belts.thanks

bit pi__ed off with those who have doubted me as a con man when ive been on this site longer then most of them but guess thats life.

thanks to all customers and there support and a full letter of apoligy will be with every late order.thanx chris
Old 16 March 2008, 11:58 AM
OLLIeRB5
Scooby Regular

either way I want a refund, i was told the item was in stock when i bought it and it wasnt, i`ve now filed a dispute with paypal and bought else where.

perhaps in the future a bit better communication would be helpful? and actually letting us know delivery times.

as said in my pm`s i`d a good deal of stuff i was intenting to purchase, and stuff like this doesnt do much to instill confidence.

I apologise for possibly jumping the gun, but when i was clearly promised to have the item by this weekend and it hadnt arrived, you can clearly understand why alarm bells start ringing, then i also find your now a banned member..

and to speed up my refund, my return payapl addy is aaron.oliver1981@btinternet.com and the amount was £90

Last edited by OLLIeRB5; 16 March 2008 at 12:00 PM.
Old 16 March 2008, 04:44 PM
OLLIeRB5
Scooby Regular

just to update this, i have been contacted by hullsti regarding my item, which he assures me has been mailed.

i will update this as and when the item arrives.

thanks to hullsti for contacting me and trying to sort out this whole mess.
Old 16 March 2008, 07:43 PM
hullsti3
Scooby Newbie

cheers ollie mate much appreicated.
Old 16 March 2008, 08:24 PM
2pac
Scooby Regular

i got my belts off him fine, they were great quality and exactly what he said they were, would recommend him to anyone

Dave
Old 17 March 2008, 07:02 PM
burt2000
Scooby Regular

got an email from the seller aswell and was assured i will get it this week, the only reason i got worried was because i paid for it almost 3 weeks ago and still hadnt recevied it or had an update so u can understand my reaction when i seen that he had been banned too.

Well cheers for the reassurance Chris and i look forward to getting my part

Barry