Sponsored by:

WRX STi poster for Prodrive fund raising event

Search this Thread

Old 25 May 2007, 09:55 AM
topguntone
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WRX STi poster for Prodrive fund raising event

For anyone attending this years Prodrive Open Day in Banbury on the weekend of the 14th and 15th July. Here is a unique opportunity to bid on a poster that I have created especially for this outstanding event. If you have not been to Prodrive's Open day, it really is a great day out! You currently cannot get hold of this product anywhere and has been created specifically for this fund raising event to raise money for the Oxford Childrens Hospital. Michelle at Prodrive did also mention that maybe Petter Solberg and Phil Mills might even sign it especially for the event!!!

I will at present only be producing one copy of this to be auctioned off on the saturday and sunday so that everyone will get the chance to get hold of it, but I will, depending on interest from everyone offer this to anyone wishing to obtain one at a future time. If anyone is interested they can email me at enquiries@autotecart.com

The poster itself measures 555x360mm and contains a photoshop rendering side view of the WRX STi, a written historical record of the car and a photo catalogue of the car itself running down each side of the poster. In keeping with the success of Subaru in 2003, I have also created a side view rendering of Petter Solbergs 2003 WRC car in which he won his first WRC championship. Each poster will have a limited edition number on the reverse to maximise exclusivity. Many hours production have been put into this to create a stunning pictorial record of this outstanding Impreza and here is you chance to get hold of a limited edition product to display in your home or office

Here is a image of what this poster looks like and happy bidding if you are going to this event! As mentioned, should interest be shown, then this poster may be made available for purchase at a future time!

http://images.fotopic.net/ynq012.jpg

tony

Last edited by topguntone; 25 May 2007 at 10:01 AM.
Old 25 May 2007, 01:11 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

How many ONE off posters of this one will there be?? 3?
Old 28 May 2007, 11:48 AM
topguntone
Scooby Regular

i dont understand the question?