Search this Thread

Old 25 March 2007, 11:51 AM
daygo30
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member - advice please

Hi guys,

Firstly what a great website

I am currently looking for a new motor and never owned a Subaru before.

Today i am viewing the following....

"2002 52 Reg SUBARU Impreza 2.0 WRX 4WD57,000 miles, Jet Black with Black interi. 1 owner from new. Lovely car with Subaru main dealer full service history. Cambelt changed at last service. £7,995" also includes 3 months warranty and can be extended to 12 months for an extra £395.

Can anyone give me some quick tips on what to look for on this model, also what are the servicing costs on these? Sorry if these questions are silly but like i said i hav never owned a Subaru before.

Also i notice that some of the WRX UK models have the bucket/sports style seats and some don't, was this an optional extra as i have seen some advertised from the same year and model with normal seats in.

I would appreciate any advice or suggestions, i am viewing the car at approx 3pm.

Thanks in advance

Daygo
Old 25 March 2007, 12:01 PM
scotthldr
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi mate, Firstly welcome to the site

Sounds ok average mileage, full dealer history always good has, there been much if anything wrong with the car look at the servicing reports. I own a 05 WRX and the last service 20'000 cost £160 inc VAT. noticed that you said the cam belt had been changed which is also a big plus. Do you have a trade in or is it a straight sale? if so you could probably get the dealer down a bit by as much as £1500 depending on how quick he wants to sell, remmeber its a buyers market and it won't be the only Subaru on the market, look around first and try the offical Subaru UK website under approved used cars as a guide. Good luck