Sponsored by:

Newb Looking for Terzo!

Search this Thread

Old 21 March 2007, 02:34 AM
tommihayes
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newb Looking for Terzo!

Hi Guys, i registered ages ago just out of interest but ive come back with more zest!
Im looking for an Impreza Terzo, number 105 to be exact. My Dad used to own it and was interested where it is now.
I am looking into buying my first scooby and i'd like it to be a terzo.
My dad has now got a New age (thats the bug eye right?) UK wrx with PPP, and my mum has a classic L plate import WRX. Both great cars!
I have currently got an MGZR 105, a little worse for wear at the moment, thanks to a blind hill, but its coming along.
Sorry for the long post!
Cheers
Tom
Old 21 March 2007, 09:27 AM
GeeJayDoubleYou
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by tommihayes
Hi Guys, i registered ages ago just out of interest but ive come back with more zest!
Im looking for an Impreza Terzo, number 105 to be exact. My Dad used to own it and was interested where it is now.
I am looking into buying my first scooby and i'd like it to be a terzo.
My dad has now got a New age (thats the bug eye right?) UK wrx with PPP, and my mum has a classic L plate import WRX. Both great cars!
I have currently got an MGZR 105, a little worse for wear at the moment, thanks to a blind hill, but its coming along.
Sorry for the long post!
Cheers
Tom
check the for sale section, i know someone is/has been selling a terzo, i think user name was donny-daz
Old 21 March 2007, 09:47 AM
Adidas
Scooby Regular

Tom,

I've had a quick look through here ---> https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-...owners-11.html but there's no sign of 105.

They do come up from time to time on E-bay, not long ago there were 6 on the Autotrader site as well. Good luck with your search
Old 21 March 2007, 02:34 PM
tommihayes
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Adidas
Tom,

I've had a quick look through here ---> https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-...owners-11.html but there's no sign of 105.

They do come up from time to time on E-bay, not long ago there were 6 on the Autotrader site as well. Good luck with your search
Thanks guys Ive got the autotrader search on so it emails me every time a new one comes up. Needless to say it doesn't email me very often!

Just gotta keep looking, one will come up thats just right soon!

Tom