Sponsored by:

WaxWizzard - Just do it!!

Search this Thread

Old 20 November 2000, 01:31 PM
DrEvil
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Well, Mark "Wizzard Of Wax" Underwood popped up to Guildford on Saturday to give my car the works and show me how to apply & buff the wax.. all i can say is WOW!

My car didnt look this good when I picked it up! And what really appeals is the ease of use of the wax, keeping the car looking great (ie. no residue, no swirls etc) is going to be easy, and the look will last too..

If you've got the money, do it, if you havent then save up and get it done! Well worth the money! And from the demos of other products he has on other cars whos paint work has faded or has what appear to be scratches, this can all be fixed! Some of the guys from Ian Bannings (audio) are getting their cars done as a result, what more do i need to say!

Thanks Mark, the car is still looking great, mirror finish! (a little bit of mud since I went for a drive yesterday :OP )..

Rgds, Alex

PS. Thanks to Ian Bannings Car Audio for lone of a bay in their work shop over the weekend too. They did my audio, see the thread in ICE section :O)

[This message has been edited by DrEvil (edited 20 November 2000).]
Old 20 November 2000, 02:09 PM
DrEvil
Scooby Regular

Cool

PS. I've got my spoiler fitted this morning Mark, so will be down to see you for that to be done sometime soon, probably weekend after next :O)

Cheers, Alex
Old 20 November 2000, 03:12 PM
Mark Underwood
Scooby Regular

Talking

Alex

Thanks so much for your kind comments...much appreciated. I could tell by the llok in your face as to how gobsmacked you were at the end result.

Just give a bell to advise me of date(s) when u are down and I'll do your rear wing with pleaseure.
Old 20 November 2000, 03:18 PM
DrEvil
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Yep, gob smacked alright, as I said, it looked the way it should (of) look(ed) when I picked it up from the dealer.

Thanx again for all your hard work, and check your hotmail account, need some stuff :O)

Alex
Old 20 November 2000, 03:22 PM
RonaldoH
Scooby Regular

Mark!

Can you please mail me ronnieharris@holidayautos.co.uk as I want the personal treatment from you too please

Ronaldo
Old 20 November 2000, 03:40 PM
DrEvil
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Doofus - sounds about right, watched Mark do it as you described... Mark - your comments??
Old 20 November 2000, 08:56 PM
Mark Underwood
Scooby Regular

Doofus

you are basically right. However Audi wax is constructed differently as there is a wee difference in application. Below are instructions:

To Cleanse: Take a panel at a time, apply cleanse to applicator and thoroughly massage well into paint. Immediately and b4 the cleanse has dried buff with a towel. In case of large panel..roof or bonnet divided into 2 halves. When u have cleansed the car put the buffing towel and applicator pad in the wash.

To wax: Taking a panel area say no larger than 4' x 4', apply wax using the applicator provided. Apply very sparingly. When u have applied the wax take your buffing towel folded to size of A4 paper sand very gently indeed wipe the wax in one direction only. This layers the wax. Now allow the wax to stand for 30 seconds and then using the towel but on another piece, gently but briskly buff the wax to an awesome shine. Remember, do not apply pressure when wiping or buffing the wax.

If yer stuck call me on 0800 074 1608
Old 21 November 2000, 01:14 PM
Mark Underwood
Scooby Regular

Doofus

I dont know why everybody aint using it either..still thats life. One day, just maybe one day everybody will use it.
Old 21 November 2000, 02:21 PM
harryh
Scooby Regular

Wink

Mark U, one thing you forgot to mention in your reply to the good Dr.

"The cheque is in the post"

Old 21 November 2000, 05:21 PM
The_Gza
Scooby Regular

Talking

Mark,

I see from your site that there are a number of different formulations depending on the type of car you have.

Do you have one that you recommend for Peugeots? My 206GTI is two months old, and could be doing with the WW treatment now that the MWay journey every day is beginning to take its toll and water no longer runs off the paintwork

Is there a starter pack that would suit my car?

Many thanks
Old 21 November 2000, 05:40 PM
Mark Underwood
Scooby Regular

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by The_Gza:
<B>Mark,

I see from your site that there are a number of different formulations depending on the type of car you have.

Do you have one that you recommend for Peugeots? My 206GTI is two months old, and could be doing with the WW treatment now that the MWay journey every day is beginning to take its toll and water no longer runs off the paintwork

Is there a starter pack that would suit my car?

Many thanks [/quote]

Hi There

Would have emailed u but you have not displayed your email address. Yes we do starter kits..the most appropriate one for u would be a Merlin Starter Kit. Call me on 0800 074 1608 to discuss price and possible other options. Cant talk prices here.
Regards
Mark