Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cant believe that some people do this!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12 May 2001, 04:42 PM
ga33a
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Crispin

Sorry to hear about your scoob.

It's amazing though how other cars are attracted. When I go to Tescos I park in the next time zone so that I'm "out of the way". However, on return you can be sure that there will be a number of cars parked around the scoob.

Why is this?

Gazza

[Edited by ga33a - 12/5/2001 4:42:51 PM]
Old 05 December 2001, 02:35 PM
Crispin
Scooby Regular

I park my car under our building, and some TW** keeps parking into my car!!!!!

this is what I just sent to the guy who manages the car park....

Malcolm,

For the second time in the last month the same car H***HNO (Black Granada) has parked, or has been moved so that it is touching my Subaru Impreza (V***DBA). This puts me in a very difficult position. I do not care if this negligence was down to the owner of the vehicle or you – which I doubt. THIS WILL STOP IMMEDIATELY. I must ask you to inform the owner of the vehicle concerned of the following. I have pictures of this offence, and it is an offence, it is negligent, and is criminal damage regardless of the privacy of the property the vehicle is on, and the pictorial evidence I have proves this. If this happens again, I will serve claims notice on the owner of the vehicle in question for resprays of my bumpers. I must ask you to confirm that you have told the owner of the vehicle the aforementioned information.

The bottom line is Malcolm I just paid over 20 thousand pounds for that car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m a nice guy – but I cannot just let people who don’t care bump into my brand new car every damn day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you will understand – I am in a very difficult position. This is why I have approached you before I consider taking any action against the owner.

If you want to talk to me about this then please do so I am reasonable – but I am not stupid – I can’t let this happen again – once again – I am sure you understand.

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!! Why are some people SOOOOO stupid!
Old 05 December 2001, 03:12 PM
KimA
Scooby Regular

Angry

Fair do's - would make me mad as well (does make me mad in public car parks, as it does most people here) [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 05 December 2001, 03:19 PM
whip
Scooby Regular

Angry

Good luck Crispin, this type of lack of respect for other people's property really winds me up!! Just because someone may not care about their own car doesn't mean everyone is the same.

Someone in our carpark parked touching nose-to-nose with my scoob, let's just say they won't be attempting that maneouvre again...

You ever been to Paris? EVERYONE parks like that! I've seen a row of 20 or more cars parked touching each other - wouldn't like to be in the middle...

Anyhow hope it gets sorted m8

Whip
Old 05 December 2001, 03:47 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Don't suppose you fancy posting the photos on here so we can have a look at what this idiot is doing?
Old 05 December 2001, 04:31 PM
Crispin
Scooby Regular

Not unless I have to use them really Markus, but you can get the picture - they just nudge forward in this F****** great granada which has a nicely paint strippered bonnet till they see the car in front jerk a bit (my car!!!), then they wretch the handbrake up, jump out without a care in the world, not even bothering to move back, leaving the two cars bonded together all day embedding the dirt from her car into the paint on my car, and scratching my bumper [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] leaving the two cars wedged together all day, or until I happen to wander past at lunchtime!

I go spearfishing a lot, and don't normally shoot inanimate objects like Granadas but.........
Old 05 December 2001, 04:47 PM
Crispin
Scooby Regular

Pass, but it happens to me too, I reckon if I parked the car on top of a tree i'd come back to find the proton and hyundai coupe owners trying to build a road up to it so they could give me a free door dent!!!!

Thanks for your words guys and gals, I appreciate it....
Old 05 December 2001, 04:48 PM
Dizzy
Scooby Regular

I've always worked on the theory it must be IUS (inverse urinal syndrome ) but I know what you mean... all I have to do is ask myself WHY?
Old 05 December 2001, 04:58 PM
stevie c
Scooby Regular

Wink

i have had a couple of doors opened onto my car!

so now when i park in supermarkets,i use the furthest point away from the shop,then park over 2 spaces!

wife gets really embarrassed,but i would rather have her blushing a bit than me having marks on the side of my car.

steve
Old 05 December 2001, 05:45 PM
sulli
Scooby Regular

Why didn't you just approach the driver of said Granada, get them to cough up for the damaged paintwork, and tell em not to do it again??
Old 05 December 2001, 06:06 PM
MAC76
Scooby Regular

Crispin,

Nice to see that one of my customers looks after there car and that they are a a member of scoobynet. I hope you get it sorted out mate...

Martyn

Old 05 December 2001, 06:11 PM
bren@apex
Former Sponsor

I was sat in a car the other day in a supermarket car park when a man and woman start to get in the car next to me. The woman threw her door open which smacked into the door of my car with a horrible THUD and proceded to get in her car as if nothing had happened!!

She didnt even pause, it simply never crossed her mind that slamming you door into someone elses car isnt the done thing. I banged on my window and she looked over and mouthed sorry. Luckily no damage was done.

I also park at the far side of the car park accross two spots.
Old 06 December 2001, 02:40 AM
velryba
Scooby Regular

sorry to hear about your car.

I had my car scratced and signed with a graffity even on windows (diamond ring or something) under my window in dead end privite road. Full respray all around (appart the roof), lost of 8years NCB and now sleepless nights then they will come back. Not to mention the HUGE trouble with the garage who done the respray...

Best luck in sorting it out - I know the feeling
robert