ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

F@ck1ng junky b@5t@rd

Search this Thread

Old 15 September 2006, 06:57 PM
Stephen Pope
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry F@ck1ng junky b@5t@rd

Last night, heading home from work, waiting in a que of traffic, I heard a slight bump at the rear of my car. My window was slightly down and I looked round to see, face to face a junkie/ chav/ ned/ whatever you want to call him, on a mountain bike (probably stolen) with blood all over his face (from a previous incident not involving my car,) obviously out of his face on drugs. It was like the scene from Trainspotting when the security guard is chasing Renton (Ewan McGregor) and he lands on a Ford Sierra bonnet and stares straight at the guy. My first thought was he was goint to go for me so with a chib or something when he slurred 'sorry pal,' I counted my lucky stars and muttered back 'no bother' (gutted of course that there may be damage to my car.) As if that was not bad enough, he then fell onto my bonnet. He then hit the car in front and so on, eventually riding into a kerb, onto the pavement and on his way. I checked the car when I got home and there did not appear to be any damage (it was raining at this point,) however I noticed tonight that there is a small scrape on the bonnet and a bl00dy ding as well!!! No doubt when the car gets a wash and chamois tomorrow, I will notice further damage.

On reflection, I thought to myself why has this guy done this; bad upbringing/ abuse whatever and it may not be his fault that he is a junkie however my thoughts are also that he is a total scumbag w@nk who has blemished my pride and joy. The scumbag was probably getting high on his dole money whilst I was stressed out in an office job for which I pay tax which pays for his dole money................aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh..... .........I'm f@ckin' ragin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ironically, I pamper my car stupid and it ends up marked due to an incident like this. This weekend, I am doing a trackday at Knockhill in my other car (205 GTI) which rarely gets washed etc and I bet it does not get any marks........or maybee not.........

Rant over and have a nice weekend!!!

Last edited by Stephen Pope; 15 September 2006 at 07:00 PM.
Old 15 September 2006, 07:43 PM
Varboy
Scooby Regular

another crappy day in paradise....
Old 15 September 2006, 08:47 PM
tyron.c
Scooby Regular

why didnt you knock ten ton of **** out of him? Must of been a skinny little pikey, all junkies are!
Old 15 September 2006, 09:13 PM
Wildcat
Scooby Regular

I agree with Tyron, it would have mede you feel better, then nicked his draw!
Old 16 September 2006, 10:22 AM
Stephen Pope
Scooby Regular

Red face

Originally Posted by tyron.c
why didnt you knock ten ton of **** out of him? Must of been a skinny little pikey, all junkies are!
Even if I wasn't such a wimp, I would not even consider it - his face was covered and I mean covered in blood - a definite HIV risk!!!
Old 16 September 2006, 11:12 AM
spaspeckerthedull
Scooby Regular

I'd have kicked him in the bo11ocks - HIV won't get through a pair of boots
Old 16 September 2006, 01:10 PM
bob r
Scooby Regular

you have done the right thing driving on. things could have only got worse if you got out of your car, no doubt you have far more to lose than the bag head.
lucky he didnt take your vrm as no doubt he would try it on and inform the cops you knocked him off his bike.

i think its a case of put it down to experience