Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

COPS ON TV YESTEREDAY

Search this Thread

Old 11 February 2008, 12:14 PM
borderlinechris
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down COPS ON TV YESTEREDAY

think it was called, Beat- life on the streets.

what waste of time they really are... two junkie scum shooting up in public toilets, grabs one of them, other just walks away. cop then proceeds to give him a warning about what he`s doing etc(like the junkie is bothered). later on that night, gives a guy a telling off for waving a balloon about and swearing a couple of times(guy was a bit drunk) ,he gives out a yellow card to him( ). short time later, he sees the guy messing about, chases him down the street and rugby tackles him to the ground( nice one for the camera)and lifts him for a public order offence..is it me or is two junkies with loads of needles on them in public not more dangerous than a tipsy guy having a good night out?? i felt sorry for the guy who was lifted in the end.

i now have lost what little faith i had in police as quite clearly the wasters have won.... a sad day indeed
Old 11 February 2008, 12:42 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Location: Wanting the English to come first in England for a change!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bet the cops in question were under 30?

They are the worst coppers, the ones who were bullied at school and have to right the worlds wrongs cos while normal teenagers were drinking and ********, these guys were at home looking at internet **** and playind dungeons and dragons!

Dont the cops have psycological tests?, if not they should have!

I was told to "stop ******* swearing" by a 22 year old copper last year WTF?

Thwere is one cop from wales who must have recently moved up here, hes about 25.
He saw my mates car go through town 5 up as he was giving us a lift out, one of my mates stuck his arm out of the window to wave at his missus as we drove past, so the wales copper runs to his parked up copcar, jumps in, blues and twos on, and SPEEDS through the centre of town (very busy with **** heads at this time of night), jumps a red light and follows us into a car park, and proceeds to try to be the biggest **** of all time, telling the driver that he could be done for dangerous driving, and the waver for breach of the peace?
He told the driver his numberplate was on record for a potential drink driver, even though my mate was dropping us off, having one beer then going home!
At this point i told him to grow up and **** off back to wales if he has any freinds there, or is the reason he moved up here was cos he pi55ed of everyone on wales and had no friends left!
He then told me if he saw me later on in the night he would arrest me, i said what for and he said he think of something on the way to the station!

How did this tool become a copper??

From what i hear he was punched two weeks later by a 17 year old, and had a month off work to cope with it!