Sponsored by:

Newbie from Basingstoke

Search this Thread

Old 29 July 2006, 09:10 PM
naughtyhunnybunny
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie from Basingstoke

Just wanted to say a quick hello to all you wonderful scooby owners, although i have not had the pleasure of owning a scooby until today i have been onto the site once or twice to admire the great examples you all own.. I already know a couple of the members from around the Basingstoke area who have nothing but praise for the forum and its easy to see why. I'm looking forward to reading more of the posts and learning as much as possible from you knowledgeable people.
Old 29 July 2006, 09:53 PM
Bug Eyed Peas
Scooby Regular

Welcome Hunny to SN
Some people are mad, some people are insane and some others are nice.

Anthony
Old 29 July 2006, 10:03 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Bug Eyed Peas
Welcome Hunny to SN
Some people are mad, some people are insane and some others are nice.

Anthony
Hi I'm one of the nice ones!
Old 29 July 2006, 11:49 PM
Useless
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by naughtyhunnybunny
Just wanted to say a quick hello to all you wonderful scooby owners, although i have not had the pleasure of owning a scooby until today i have been onto the site once or twice to admire the great examples you all own.. I already know a couple of the members from around the Basingstoke area who have nothing but praise for the forum and its easy to see why. I'm looking forward to reading more of the posts and learning as much as possible from you knowledgeable people.
Welcome to the site mate.

Also check out www.hampshiresubaru.co.uk. We have mothly meets and everyone is very friendly!!

Ben
Old 30 July 2006, 12:00 AM
WRX300MAN
Scooby Regular

Wink

Hello and welcome most worthy one!

ANd yes . .I too am very nice, but question is . . So lets keep this short and sweet!

Are you tasty?
Old 30 July 2006, 12:39 AM
pete higham
Scooby Regular

Location: Salford & SMACS,,,,,,,,, and in the smacs muppets and numpty thread

Originally Posted by naughtyhunnybunny
welcome hunny

im a nice one too

do you know tricia with a uk300?
Old 30 July 2006, 12:47 AM
scooby-tc
Scooby Regular

get yorself over to www.hampshiresubaru.co.uk for fellow hampshire scooby owners

Trending Topics

Old 30 July 2006, 02:59 PM
naughtyhunnybunny
Scooby Regular

Wink You cheeky bunch!

Thanks for so polite and welcoming, I was told you were all really friendly and not to mention cheeky (wrx300man)
We are looking forward to coming along to the hampshire meet but as yet we don't know Tricia with the UK300? See you soon !! Julie
Old 30 July 2006, 03:14 PM
WRX300MAN
Scooby Regular

Default I love Julie!

Hi Julie!

Well well . . .I always thought Julie is a pretty name . . . .You see . .Most people will want to talk to you about yr Subaru, Optimax petrol and prodrive springs . . .

I however consider females more interesting than cars (sometimes). .But a female with a Subaru is even more interesting . . I can just see the curves (of the B-roads) . . .

I will assume you are tasty!

Take care!

Ivan
Old 31 July 2006, 10:40 AM
naughtyhunnybunny
Scooby Regular

Sorry to take so long to reply, i have had terrible login problems! It kept asking me to add the domain to the whitelist, baffled me completely..

Now Ivan, your a cheeky so & so are you not... Your assuming "could" just get you into trouble

All jokes aside, if you define tasty as a 25 year old wearing short skirts, then you would be terribly dissapointed

I'm afraid I do tend to enjoy the "which petrol is best" and "is my spoiler big enough"?
Ooops, i've said too much already

I take it from your username you have a WRX Then?
Old 31 July 2006, 12:52 PM
WRX300MAN
Scooby Regular

Talking I still love Julie!

Hi Julie!

HOney . .I am not cheeky , but simply unafraid and inquisitive! 25 and short skirts . . Hmmmm. . OK in small doses I guess . . But "tasty" can be many things - including inescapable charm of a woman with a Scoob . . . . . DO you follow? . .Anyhow . .Lets keep it short and sweet . . .Lets go for a drink . . . .That way I will find out if you are tasty - and you will see my Subaru for yrself!I am nice and I do not bite!

My car you ask . . Its my first ever Subaru and its a standard uk spek WRX300 limited edition, and I love it ! Herewith picture . .

http://www.subaru.co.uk/IMGGB/WWW/Subaru_co_uk.nsf/NULL/9BC5934027A15DC380256FFD0060FC02/$FILE/wrx300%20studio%20background.jpg

What's your Subaru Julie . .??The threads about petrols and spoilers, I find can be fun, but usually go in circles, untill someone upper minded appears and ruins it!

That's just the charm of Scoobynet!

Anyhow! Take care of yr prescious self, and lets go for that drink! (or my heart will be broken )
Old 31 July 2006, 01:35 PM
naughtyhunnybunny
Scooby Regular

Default About to be snapped!

Oh you are a funny fella!!

I have my 1st Subaru too, she is a late Uk Turbo, on the last year they made the classic i believe? 2000 X plate, she is in a luvverly metalic blue, although not too sure of the colour, a cross between a navy and the sonic blue, but when the sun shines, she's real classy! Totaly standard other than the exhaust at the minute, but I'm sure that will change over time. I'll check yours out in a mo...

Now as for that drink you inquisitive person you, I think my hubby would seriously upset if i took you up on that one and that wouldn't be good, he is many things, but that laid back is not one of them! I do hope you don't go through too many kleenex with the disapointment of being turned down?

Just had a look at the link, very nice, I love the wheels !!

Ciao
Old 31 July 2006, 01:51 PM
WRX300MAN
Scooby Regular

Wink I don't love you as much!

Be quick and pass me the Kleenex . .

That's it . .Me heart is now broken, and I will not look at another woman again . . .Why . .Why . . . . Why me . . ????And I had such beautiful plans for the two of us! . . .

Anyhow . .Listen . .The fact that you have a hubby suggests that you must be tasty, or at least one other person thinks so! . .At least now you can make him jealous, and tell him WRX300MAN made a move on you over Scoobynet! . . .

Take care! . . .

Ivan x x
Old 31 July 2006, 01:57 PM
naughtyhunnybunny
Scooby Regular

Default Bless you!

You really are a funny guy
See your stronger than you think, wipe your peepers, blow your nose and job done!
Maybe we'll meet up at one of the gatherings and we can both buy you a drink, not sure if that came out right, but you know what i mean, I hope ?
Have a nice day, speak soon
Old 31 July 2006, 03:00 PM
WRX300MAN
Scooby Regular

Wink I feel better

Thank you honey!

I feel a tiltle bit better now! And remember . . .You will always have a Russian admirer . . .We only got CFC, but we miss the tasty women! . . .

So every time you watch that Rocky film, just think of me!

http://robbloom.com/popculture/images/Rocky%20Drago.jpg

You have a great day, and hope one day we will meet!

Keep it real!

Ivan x x

p.s I still think you have a very pretty name!

Last edited by WRX300MAN; 31 July 2006 at 07:47 PM.