Sponsored by:

Thieving Barstewards!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10 July 2006, 12:48 PM
Dave1980
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thieving Barstewards!!!

Just woke up this morning after returning from Goodwood at my girlfriends house. Found some thieving scum have tried to break into the renault through the back door window.

Thankfully the car deadlocked itself as soon as the alarm went off so they couldnt open the door.
Despite having my tomtom and camera in the glove box nothing has been nicked, lucky they didnt get into the boot as there is a grands worth of tools etc in the boot to give to someone at work tommorow.
Phoned the police and they were about as helpful as a choclate tea pot. After waiting 3 hours for someone to phone to say they werent coming I have had a temporary window fitted, got to get the glass done at RAC tommorow.

Although my subaru was parked outside her house for two days nothing happend to it which was strange. Then I change cars ready for work and this happens.

Luckily its a company car so no cost to me but its just the annoyance factor of it and how the police dont care even though are half a mile up the road. Not to mention the thought of the thieving scumbag trying to get in.
Anyway rant over, I feel a bit better now.

Goodwood was very good though. Will put up some pics later.
Old 10 July 2006, 12:51 PM
Matt_taylor
Scooby Regular

Just pi553s u off dont it mate!! its your possesions you work for and pay for then someone thinks they have the right to take them!!

Hope it gets sorted, least the firm will pick up the bill!
Old 10 July 2006, 12:57 PM
Dave1980
Scooby Regular

thanks, luckily nothing i can see was stolen.

would just like to get hold of the person(s) or people involved and break all their limbs. (and thats coming from a very passive person). but most likely plod would have me up for assault and the thieving scum would get a free holiday to barbados and 10 hours community service.
Old 10 July 2006, 12:59 PM
Matt_taylor
Scooby Regular

lol, yeh i got arrested when i saw someone trying to break into my old car, got put in the car as i was tryin to explain what had happend, and my friend with me,

Police officer was like Ooo sorry give us a description and we will try and find him! this was 15 mins after so by then he was long gone!

Got let off with it though