Sponsored by:

NW CAR JACKING-WIDNES

Search this Thread

Old 12 January 2006, 07:42 PM
codie247
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NW CAR JACKING-WIDNES

:| Sorry to have to say this but my passion for the Subaru has now ended after my wife was car-jacked today while she was waiting for my 10yr old daughter to come out of school, broad daylight 3pm crowded road:| car was found 1 1/2mile up the road towards Netherley blackjax,tracker. not that i am bothered about the car i couldn,t care less it is the fact that the horrible little b@stards dragged my wife out of the car and in broad daylight. so as you can understand the wife wants rid and so do i because we think she was been watched and a car has been spotted twice in my culdesac which was spotted at the scene before it happened. once bitten and all that. i have wanted a subaru impreza for as long as i can remember, i dont drink or smoke so this car was my vice. but when all is said and done it is a car and my family come first in all instances. i feel so angry, i sort of blame myself for putting her in that position but i suppose it can happen with any car.
Lee
Old 12 January 2006, 07:47 PM
killa
Scooby Regular

Hope she is all right, can't believe they done it in daylight it's getting worse everyday now...
Old 12 January 2006, 07:50 PM
147scoob
Scooby Regular

Utter scum, with nothing better to do. Don't you just wish you could go one on one with em. good to hear no one hurt, o and nice one to the passers by
Old 12 January 2006, 07:50 PM
NeilP1
Scooby Regular

happend to me last night but i got away
sorry to hear hope you are all ok
Old 12 January 2006, 07:54 PM
Crazy Chick
Scooby Regular

My God - that is really awful. Hope your wife is ok and not too traumatised.
Old 12 January 2006, 08:00 PM
paulwrxboro
Scooby Regular

scum
Old 12 January 2006, 08:04 PM
Scooby-kid
Scooby Regular

Scotty
Old 12 January 2006, 08:13 PM
RAF1
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Red face

damn..!! the world we live in eh........ glad your wifes ok...

Raf.
p.s what area/city...?
Old 12 January 2006, 08:16 PM
codie247
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by 147scoob
Utter scum, with nothing better to do. Don't you just wish you could go one on one with em. good to hear no one hurt, o and nice one to the passers by
to be fair m8 it was all women with kids and prams, one lady ran in the house and phoned the police but you cannot expect more it could have triggered anything. and the one on one thing-without a doubt.

thanks for the comments

Lee
Old 12 January 2006, 08:37 PM
Lexx
Scooby Regular

Red face

Scumbags the lot of 'em!
So glad that family are safe n sound
Sorry that in one day your pride and joy (after mrs. and the kids of course) has become a negative vice and perhaps an unwanted toy. Your attitude to the incident is great, yes its a car. Replaceable? Oh yeah! The family? Keep 'em safe and be thankful for everything you have.
All the best mate.
Lexx.
ps call me paranoid, but i don't like the misses driving mine. Taught her some easy anti follow stuff. Go round the block if followed, parkup somewhere you can't be boxed in then drive off again etc. She thinks i'm mad, but she'll read this thread and perhaps it will sink in a bit more. And hopefully she'll apreciate the cost of the blackjaxx!
All the best for 2006, hope it just spoils January not the whole year.
Old 12 January 2006, 08:39 PM
Gutmann pug
Scooby Regular

Not nice matey, get shot of the car, its just not worth it.

Gary
Old 12 January 2006, 08:48 PM
RyanWRX13
Scooby Regular

Angry

Lee mate, I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope your wife is ok, me and Jeanette really feel for you all. Really gutted-I think you need to find the scum bags and give them what for .

Paul.
Old 12 January 2006, 08:55 PM
ODB
Scooby Regular

What utter scum, bad enough car jacking someone but picking on a wife when she's outside a school trying to pick up the kids, unbeleivable. Bring on South African style laws, they wouldn't be so quick to carjack if they would get their face burnt off.
Old 12 January 2006, 08:57 PM
cw42
Scooby Regular

Really bad news to hear that, and sorry for the trauma suffered by your partner, hope she recovers ok. Pity scum like that ruin what was obviously yours and the missus dream come true, just wish you'd reconsider, and don't let them beat you. But I'm sure if it happened to my missus, I'd want rid. All the best with whatever decision you make.
Chris.
Old 12 January 2006, 09:08 PM
Daz1121
Scooby Regular

Really sorry to hear what happened and hope your partner is ok. My partner uses my car a lot and we all go out it with and have 2 children. Reading whats happening with Scoobies in the north west recently and more so this most recent incident has convinced my to get a black jack fitted. Also need to work out how to get doors to lock automatically to protect my loved ones in the car.
Old 12 January 2006, 09:12 PM
codie247
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Daz1121
Really sorry to hear what happened and hope your partner is ok. My partner uses my car a lot and we all go out it with and have 2 children. Reading whats happening with Scoobies in the north west recently and more so this most recent incident has convinced my to get a black jack fitted. Also need to work out how to get doors to lock automatically to protect my loved ones in the car.
dont want to put a dampner or scaremonger on your car mate but mine had the doors locked and blackjax, scumbags just didn'tcare.

Lee
Old 12 January 2006, 09:37 PM
Daz1121
Scooby Regular

What will these type of people stop at to get a car that us honest hard working people have gone through so much to get. I've always wanted a Scoob and bought this one about 6 months ago. Love the car but am now thinking is it worth that hassle knowing that someone is probably working out how to steal it all the time.
Old 12 January 2006, 10:36 PM
codie247
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Daz1121
What will these type of people stop at to get a car that us honest hard working people have gone through so much to get. I've always wanted a Scoob and bought this one about 6 months ago. Love the car but am now thinking is it worth that hassle knowing that someone is probably working out how to steal it all the time.
didn't mean to be so negative mate, just how we are feeling at the moment.

Lee
Old 12 January 2006, 10:47 PM
Daz1121
Scooby Regular

Lee, don't worry about it. I'm not suprised you feel the way you do at the moment. 3 weeks after having my Scoob I near wrote it off losing control on a wet diesel covered road with my 2 children in the back. Came close to selling it after that but put good tyres on and still have the car. I partly understand what you are going through bur cars are replaceable, people are not I was told many times.
At least no one was hurt and you got the car back.
Old 13 January 2006, 07:04 PM
minicab782
Scooby Regular

Default utter scum

bunch of low life scum who aint got the intelligence to work and earn to save up and buy one of there own,its a sad sad place we live in when we have to sacrifice the things we have always dreamt of just because theres some scum bag out there waiting to thieve our pride and joy,sorry to hear that mate,our laws are to soft on these wasters.
Old 13 January 2006, 07:17 PM
shaun.b
Scooby Regular

Default sorry

sorry to read this lee but whats the blackjax you speak off got a 04 wrx sez it double locks etc when family with me flick the switch on drivers armrest thinking safe as!!?? but not the case. Iit seems not alot else you can do is there if they are going to do it in broad daylight other than carry something with you?? going to there level or proctecting what you love the most[family} [and or scooby] what can we do insurance companies want everything fitted tracker etc but if they are going to drag you out no good is it.? *******s would try not to pay out anyway why cant they be like us when i was a kid saw something sweet you admired it ,kool ,you no, not i no lets nick the chuffing thing **** n holes in the first class once again sorry lee brings it home for all of us BIG TIME!!
Old 13 January 2006, 07:23 PM
isubaru
Scooby Regular

Sorry too hear about the above, how have the police been, what action are they taking?
Old 13 January 2006, 07:34 PM
rooferman
Scooby Regular

Nice to see Blackjaxx did its job....
Old 13 January 2006, 08:42 PM
codie247
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by isubaru
Sorry too hear about the above, how have the police been, what action are they taking?
still putting statements together i believe, not found anything on the car. one thing i will say is the police were called as it was happening, i was called 5-10mins after- i got there first by about 5 mins . the society of today just makes me cringe.

Lee
Old 13 January 2006, 08:54 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear about what's happened. Hope your wife ain't too shook up by it all. All this Car jacking sh*t is just getting a bit too frequent now.
What a world we live in that you can't have/enjoy anything nice without some f*ckwit wanting it without earning it. Complete B*stards.

Suppose the main thing is, like you say, she is alright, from what I've read with other car jackings, it could have been a lot worse. I find myself constantly looking in my mirror's and being aware when ever I park up and wait for someone, or when getting home, just making sure I'm not been followed.

Hope everything goes alright for you and your wife. Just a shame you have to get rid of the car.
Old 13 January 2006, 08:59 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats bad ...... chances are it won't happen again - pisses me right off when they target the weakest, they are absolute cowards!!

They would have a job pulling my 20 stone bulk out of the drivers seat!

I understand you wanting rid of it - but they just win then, don't they? You will have a car that no-one looks at and no-one desires ......... but thats the way of it these days

My best regards to your wife!

Pete
Old 13 January 2006, 10:10 PM
codie247
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pslewis
Thats bad ...... chances are it won't happen again - pisses me right off when they target the weakest, they are absolute cowards!!

They would have a job pulling my 20 stone bulk out of the drivers seat!

I understand you wanting rid of it - but they just win then, don't they? You will have a car that no-one looks at and no-one desires ......... but thats the way of it these days

My best regards to your wife!

Pete
you are right about them being cowards Pete, just makes me so angry that i could not do anything to protect her physically myself
just been on autotrader for an hour and nothing caught our eye, ther is nothing like the scoob, my wifes words not mine.
i know at the end of the day it is just a car but it was our car and they violated our pride and joy and now i have to give it up. my heart wants to keep it my head just wants rid.
thanks for your regards

Lee
Old 13 January 2006, 10:25 PM
nelboy75
Scooby Regular

w##nkers
Old 13 January 2006, 11:29 PM
bob r
Scooby Regular

a nightmare come true. gutted for you. no doubt you are feeling totally pissed off and vulnerable at the mo but if you did decide to keep the scoob perhaps word would get round the local freaks that your car cant be nicked. best of luck whatever you do with the car.
Old 13 January 2006, 11:38 PM
codie247
Scooby Regular

found out that there was 4 car jackings in the hough green area of widnes last week, 3 were done in one day. unbelievable!!

Lee

Quick Reply: NW CAR JACKING-WIDNES