ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Whats the point !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 31 December 2005, 12:17 PM
wolfie28
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Whats the point !!!!!

You buy your Scooby. You clean it, polish it, mod it, look after it, love it and are proud of it. You go shopping in Lincoln and some f*cking tosser drives into it whilst parked . Why does this never happen when you or an honest citizen is there to witness it.

Wolfie .
Old 31 December 2005, 12:31 PM
Wannabe
Scooby Regular

i know what you mean mate, i hate parking next to people in car parks, always on edge when i leave it and check every corner and side panel when i return, normally check the cars thats parked next to me too.
i sometimes just park between 2 spaces if i can, people think ur a **** but who cares its saves ur pride and joy!!

Sy
Old 31 December 2005, 12:33 PM
WRXPete
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by wolfie28
You buy your Scooby. You clean it, polish it, mod it, look after it, love it and are proud of it. You go shopping in Lincoln and some f*cking tosser drives into it whilst parked . Why does this never happen when you or an honest citizen is there to witness it.

Wolfie .
Had the same the other day....fortunately the dent is so small it doesn't show but quoted £300 to fix the paint Only had to leave a note...even if they were uninsured at least leave a note saying "Sorry"
Old 31 December 2005, 06:50 PM
Barmyclown
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by wolfie28

Wolfie .
And my missus always wonders why I park in obscure places, furthest away from anywhere evertime I go into Lincoln. I have about 4 - 6 dents along the side of mine from people opening doors on it and every one happened while in town. It`s just people in this area in general. They don`t seem as polite generally as in other parts of the country.

Jase