Sponsored by:

WARNING EBAY SELLER WRC6534

Search this Thread

Old 17 December 2005, 12:49 PM
EVOLUTION
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry WARNING EBAY SELLER WRC6534

Hi, dont know hao many of you use ebay, but heres a word of warning.

This clown has just trashed my feedback because i asked the bloke where my item was.

Bought on the 23 november, recieved on the 8th december. Now i know things can take a while in the post, but, it was pointed out to me that the date on the box was the 5th of december, so it took hime 2 weeks to even get it to the post office, so of corse its going to be slow.

When left him neutral feedback, saying v good item, but slow to post.

His reply was, well the post takes ages to get to Ireland, and sent me a really abusive email.

This guy is a total **** and i would avoid at all costs

For-warned is for-armed

cheers

John
Old 17 December 2005, 12:58 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

thats ebay for you!

he has just got another neg for similar.

theres other sides too, I recently sold a sub to a guy on imprezasport.net sent it first time thought nothing of it, got it back 2 weeks later as not delivered, sent it again and the guy who bought it off me got in touch nearly a month later saying wheres my sub... royal mail had put it in storage in their holding depot as they couldnt find his address again.

so it can happen, however this looks like the other side of the coin, and as if he couldnt be bothered to get his fat *** down to the post office.

was the wallet worth it?
Old 17 December 2005, 01:17 PM
donutman
Scooby Regular

create yourself another account buy something else and slate him. do it a few times and his feedback will be ****
Old 17 December 2005, 01:18 PM
Granby
Scooby Regular

Yes had exactly the same with this guy, paid for a item on 11th Nov & received 5th Dec, left neutral feedback saying excellent item but slow delivery and he left negative feedback saying slow payer when i had paid for the item within 5 mins of the auction ending
Old 17 December 2005, 01:22 PM
EVOLUTION
Scooby Regular

a 7 quid wallet, definatly not.

im currently selling things on ebay and to scooby owners only really, not pluggin my items, i will get wrong lol

but i was going to get a wrc jacket from the guy till i got an abusive email from him.

i have another account, and, i have also email all the current bidders he has on his 95 items i think it was, just to let them know what kind of a person there dealing with

cheers

john
Old 17 December 2005, 01:28 PM
EVOLUTION
Scooby Regular

w ll unfortunately he picked the wrong one this time, hes cost me my 100% feedback, doubt it will cost me money in the long run, but i will have almost certainly cost him money, and im a person who never gives up, im going to continue this for a good while yet.

thats what you get for picking on the wrong one at a particularly stressful time of year lol

cheers

john
Old 17 December 2005, 03:57 PM
wrxseeker
Scooby Regular

I was going to get a wrc jacket from this guy but luckily (from your comments) I was outbid.

I must admit I thought his feedback comments were pretty poor when I looked at them.
Old 17 December 2005, 04:03 PM
talizman
Scooby Regular

TBH, anyone who buys from this guy with 23 negative feedback in just the past 12 months is asking for trouble.

Check how many times he replies to the neg feedback by saying that he was on holiday! Plonker!
Old 17 December 2005, 04:45 PM
cw42
Scooby Regular

opps, seen this too late, as I've ordered a jacket off him (thanks granby! )
lets see if I get it before xmas?

chris.
Old 17 December 2005, 04:52 PM
EVOLUTION
Scooby Regular

if you dont, dont even think about questioning his operating methods, well, that is if you dont want an email full of abuse and negative feed back...

although by the sounds of it, im sure he has completed some easy transactions with people, but i wouldnt like to take that risk again in the future.

like i said, for-warned is for-armed

john
Old 17 December 2005, 05:06 PM
Granby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by cw42
opps, seen this too late, as I've ordered a jacket off him (thanks granby! )
lets see if I get it before xmas?

chris.
I did say he takes a while to deliver goods but i never got a abusive email from him even when i did follow up on his negative feedback, in the end although you do have to wait for the goods they are the real stuff and a lot cheaper than anywhere else.
Old 17 December 2005, 05:12 PM
cw42
Scooby Regular

true, you did warn me he takes a while to post out granby, I was having a moan about the fact that you advertised your goods elsewhere!
chris.
Old 17 December 2005, 05:59 PM
oobster
Scooby Regular

Jeez, just been reading his feedback. Makes me mad. I'd love to find this bloke, peel his skin off & dip him in salt.
Old 17 December 2005, 06:00 PM
scoobyboy1
Scooby Regular

I only give Feedback when im left feedback, Have had 1 negative in over 600 transactions, and that was for some Pratt who bought a £4 mobile phone ring tone disc and gave me a negative feedback because he had to buy a cable to connect his phone to his PC.
Old 17 December 2005, 06:28 PM
rb5 286
Scooby Regular

i have won the following from this guy:

(L) WRC lightweight jacket
SWRT Rucksack
SWRT kids bag
SWRT travel bag

all arrived in a couples of days of me winning and paying for items.

i read his feed back and saw some neutral feedback, and a few negative.a lot mentioning slow delivery.

I have had no problems with this seller personally, however he is a nightmare on replying to any questions i.e. sent him about 15 questions and 1 reply....

just my 2p worth
Old 17 December 2005, 06:55 PM
P1 Gordon
Scooby Regular

I've got some SWRT stuff selling on ebay in aid of my neice's daughter.

E bay links:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUBARU-WORLD-R...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUBARU-RALLY-T...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUBARU-WORLD-R...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 22 December 2005, 10:48 PM
Granby
Scooby Regular

Well what can i say, i ordered another jacket from this guy on Monday 19th and thought to myself it would be with me in the new year and what arrived on my doorstep today (Thursday 22nd) but my jacket, so i have to say excellent service this time

Last edited by Granby; 23 December 2005 at 09:37 AM.
Old 22 December 2005, 11:32 PM
New To Scoob
Scooby Regular

He's doing a tidy job in fleecing cash out of some folk, the WRC limited models were available from the SWRT web page for serious discount last time I looked.

John.
Old 22 December 2005, 11:50 PM
highlander68k
Scooby Regular

Why don't people just admit they've made a mistake and say sorry?

I wouldn't entertain anyone with any negative feedback unless they had plenty of positive feedback on decent items to indicate that the negative feedback was probably left by some idiot.

He's right about posting stuff to Ireland though. I've given up trying to get things to anywhere outside the mainland UK, especially Ireland. However, my mail 'always' gets to Japan in 3/4 working days, yet it takes 2 weeks or more to get to places like Ireland, France and Holland.
Old 23 December 2005, 12:06 AM
LegacySTi
Scooby Regular

I know wat your saying. I was waiting 3 weeks on an item from scotland to dublin. And was sent on time and all that by the sender. But mate don't let that put you off selling on ebay to incl ireland. I've often went to bid on items and come up saying can't bid as UK only and i'm like WTF only across the water. And we even speak english which has to be an advantage ..... Except for all our recent imports over last couple of years!!

Originally Posted by highlander68k

I wouldn't entertain anyone with any negative feedback unless they had plenty of positive feedback on decent items to indicate that the negative feedback was probably left by some idiot.

He's right about posting stuff to Ireland though. I've given up trying to get things to anywhere outside the mainland UK, especially Ireland. However, my mail 'always' gets to Japan in 3/4 working days, yet it takes 2 weeks or more to get to places like Ireland, France and Holland.
Old 23 December 2005, 08:47 AM
Phil
Track Day Organiser

This guy is SLOW but you do get your goods

EVENTUALLY
Old 23 December 2005, 09:10 AM
rb5 286
Scooby Regular

I won a XXL SWRT jacket from him the other day, you cant buy these from the SWRT shop, turned up within a week.

i made a boo boo and won an item of his that was not paypal, but he did me a favour and accepted a paypal payment.

I havent had any probs with this seller.
Old 23 December 2005, 09:40 AM
Robocop
Scooby Regular

I bought a drivers jacket off him. I read the feedback prior to buying it and I noticed most buyers said he was a bit slow, but the goods did arrive.

Sure enough, mine was on a slow boat from China (or wherever his stock comes from), but it's the real deal and 1/2 the price from normal outlets.

Kevin
Old 23 December 2005, 10:19 AM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!
Talking

Just read a good deal of his feedback, his spelling is very very bad! Loads of neg comments too. Obviously a retard, drop his account to the inland revenue, I'm sure an idiot like that won't be paying any tax.
Old 23 December 2005, 01:18 PM
EVOLUTION
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by highlander68k

my point being though, i dont live in ireland...

John
Old 23 December 2005, 10:57 PM
jaminrat
Scooby Regular

i tend to only buy swrt stuff from swrt , then i know i will get the genuine article , sometimes cheaper than what they sell it for on ebay as they tend to mark a lot of it up a lot
Old 07 January 2006, 02:47 PM
cw42
Scooby Regular

just to revive this thread, as I've still not recieved my jacket off this guy, despite him cashing my cheque back on dec 18th. I was expecting slow delivery, but this is taking the pi££!
I've reported the matter to ebay, and emailed the guy 3 times now, with no response.
Anyone have his number?
chris.
Old 07 January 2006, 03:05 PM
Granby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by cw42
just to revive this thread, as I've still not recieved my jacket off this guy, despite him cashing my cheque back on dec 18th. I was expecting slow delivery, but this is taking the pi££!
I've reported the matter to ebay, and emailed the guy 3 times now, with no response.
Anyone have his number?
chris.
That's not good Chris, just like the first jacket i ordered from him, yet the second jacket i ordered was with me within' 2 days (that was 20th Dec & arrivied 22nd Dec)
Old 07 January 2006, 07:49 PM
mickywrx
Unmapped 12.4s @ 105

Location: Newcastle. 330bhp-289lb/ft @ 1bar boost - 12.4s @ 105mph
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Only problem I've had on e-bay, (not with this seller, not bought anything from them), I bought an HKS turbo timer from japan, paid by pay-pal, got it and had it fitted and a few weeks later got 2 e-mails, 1 from the seller and 1 from e-bay. The clown had reported me as a non-paying bidder. WTF? Thankfully, after I'd replied with lots of swearing etc, (not good I know, shouldn't go near the computer when I've had a drink ), it was resolved. But you do get get a load of ar$eholes selling stuff there.

Jus my 2p.
Old 10 January 2006, 07:45 AM
cw42
Scooby Regular

Further to my last post, I've now recieved an email off ebay staff, stating that this guy reckons he hasn't had payment for the jacket I ordered. His has clearly recieved the payment, and cashed the cheque, so how can he claim to have not recieved anything. Also, if I hadn't sent him a cheque, why did he not give ME negative feedback ages ago, saying I havn't paid him. If I'm going to buy something, that I have to pay for before I get it, I would pay upfront, not wait over a month and then start complaining
I've mailed ebay the cheque number and the date it was sent. I'll see what happens.
chris.

Quick Reply: WARNING EBAY SELLER WRC6534