Sponsored by:

subaru s202

Search this Thread

Old 02 December 2005, 07:15 PM
pritchard
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default subaru s202

can someone out ther tell me why you think it is ok to rip the **** out of someones car,i understand it may not be to everybodys taste,but to be honest if you were to see this car in the flesh you would change your mind ,the kit is not cheap fibre glass it is in fact very high quality carbon fibre ,and the front does not stick out as far as it looks in the pictures it just looks that way,
someone out ther as spent a lot of money on this car not me,and i must say the quality is awsome and i think considering the scooby is becoming one of the most common cars on the road,god you see more of them than saxo`s,and most of them are blue or silver i am personally glad to see a change,lets be honest the subaru is being left behind in the jap scene and they all just look the same ,thank god for mitsubishi,nissan,toyota,these companies uther wise we would all be driving around in silver or blue..????
Old 02 December 2005, 07:21 PM
R25 sti
Scooby Regular

[QUOTE=pritchard]can someone out ther tell me why you think it is ok to rip the **** out of someones car,i understand it may not be to everybodys taste,but to be honest if you were to see this car in the flesh you would change your mind ,the kit is not cheap fibre glass it is in fact very high quality carbon fibre ,and the front does not stick out as far as it looks in the pictures it just looks that way,
someone out ther as spent a lot of money on this car not me,and i must say the quality is awsome and i think considering the scooby is becoming one of the most common cars on the road,god you see more of them than saxo`s,and most of them are blue or silver i am personally glad to see a change,lets be honest the subaru is being left behind in the jap scene and they all just look the same ,thank god for mitsubishi,nissan,toyota,these companies uther wise we would all be driving around in silver or blue..????[/QUOTE

being left behind ..........have you seen the 2006 spec c..ra

p.s. i dont suppose you have the original wheels for sale

Last edited by R25 sti; 02 December 2005 at 07:26 PM.
Old 02 December 2005, 07:27 PM
pritchard
Scooby Newbie

[QUOTE=R25 sti]
Originally Posted by pritchard
can someone out ther tell me why you think it is ok to rip the **** out of someones car,i understand it may not be to everybodys taste,but to be honest if you were to see this car in the flesh you would change your mind ,the kit is not cheap fibre glass it is in fact very high quality carbon fibre ,and the front does not stick out as far as it looks in the pictures it just looks that way,
someone out ther as spent a lot of money on this car not me,and i must say the quality is awsome and i think considering the scooby is becoming one of the most common cars on the road,god you see more of them than saxo`s,and most of them are blue or silver i am personally glad to see a change,lets be honest the subaru is being left behind in the jap scene and they all just look the same ,thank god for mitsubishi,nissan,toyota,these companies uther wise we would all be driving around in silver or blue..????[/QUOTE

being left behind ..........have you seen the 2006 spec c..ra
yes i have ,ive been looking at them in japan on asnet,looking good a lot of moey thou??to be honest i would buy an r34 if i had that sort of money,i dont have the originals sorry this is how the car came to me,

Last edited by pritchard; 02 December 2005 at 07:30 PM.
Old 02 December 2005, 07:31 PM
ru'
Scooby Regular

Each to their own. Dunno where you drive, but I can't see scoobies becoming the most common car on the road anywhere I've been...
Old 02 December 2005, 07:37 PM
pritchard
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by ru'
Each to their own. Dunno where you drive, but I can't see scoobies becoming the most common car on the road anywhere I've been...
you know what i mean you see a lot more of them than you do say evos and gtr`s,i live in s wales and they are everwhere,rotten old 93-95 silver wrx`s,and white ones,you can put gold wheels on them and no one can tell if its an sti or wrx.
Old 02 December 2005, 07:43 PM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

Talking

you know what i mean you see a lot more of them than you do say evos and gtr`s,i live in s wales and they are everwhere,rotten old 93-95 silver wrx`s,and white ones,you can put gold wheels on them and no one can tell if its an sti or wrx.
You can always spot a daffodil-coloured, frog-eyed, max-powered monstrosity, though.
Old 02 December 2005, 07:47 PM
s70rjw
Scooby Senior

someone out ther as spent a lot of money on this car not me,and i must say the quality is awsome and i think considering the scooby is becoming one of the most common cars on the road,god you see more of them than saxo`s,and most of them are blue or silver i am personally glad to see a change,lets be honest the subaru is being left behind in the jap scene and they all just look the same ,thank god for mitsubishi,nissan,toyota,these companies uther wise we would all be driving around in silver or blue..????
Thanks for that. Please use fullstops and capital letters. It makes reading your post possible.
I think the car looks dreadful. It may be "quality carbon fibre" but the market for a car looking like that will be tiny. Thats opinion for you.
Old 02 December 2005, 07:50 PM
wrx bill
Scooby Regular

Location: erm erm erm well it does lots to the gallon but it aint a scoob doh

whats this car look like then wheres the pic
Old 02 December 2005, 11:27 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lost me in the first line
The S202 isnt meant to be tampered with, that was the entire point about it, it doesnt need heavy carbon fibre bonnets, the considerably lighter alloy part is much superior, and i do hope you havnt changed the exhaust and removed the titanium back box? that would be the ultimate sin

Tony
Old 03 December 2005, 12:00 AM
leonpoole
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by wrx bill
whats this car look like then wheres the pic

Old 03 December 2005, 08:23 AM
Rasher
Scooby Regular

The S202 isnt meant to be tampered with, that was the entire point about it, it doesnt need heavy carbon fibre bonnets, the considerably lighter alloy part is much superior, and i do hope you havnt changed the exhaust and removed the titanium back box? that would be the ultimate sin
agreed
Old 03 December 2005, 09:00 AM
PHILYB
Scooby Regular

leave the poor guy alone!!

We all have our own tastes, some a lot different to others.

Phil.
Old 03 December 2005, 09:09 AM
wide
Scooby Regular

Lets be fair if any of the guys on here have seen the start of the subaru dvd its not so differant to the jap style one on there.
Old 03 December 2005, 11:42 AM
BVM
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by leonpoole

OMG please tell me thats not really a 'Pimp my ride' special S202???????????????????????
Old 03 December 2005, 11:55 AM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

This car frustrates me because it's so close to being very sorted. As
I've said before, people just can't get beyond the shamefully tastless styling and when there's £16,500 at stake, this counts. It just looks so, so tacky and when coupled with the fact it's an S202, negative feedback is inevitable i'm afraid.

Having said the above, when you look at the spec, the 22k, the fact that it's an s202 and imagine it standard looking, I think someone will end up with a good scoob.
Old 03 December 2005, 01:26 PM
Daz34
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by PHILYB
leave the poor guy alone!!

We all have our own tastes, some a lot different to others.

Phil.
You just sit there on your fence making your banal comments and reading the Guardian