Sponsored by:

thieves about

Search this Thread

Old 27 August 2005, 09:15 PM
rigga
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thieves about

Have been on nights all week and first day off today,so went shopping with the wife and kids,jumped in the car and drove off happy as larry.....first junction and i signal right,indicators going ten to the dozen......**** i though,a bulb has blown,o well....next juction which was a left and the same thing happens.....hello,thats not right....turns out some thieving pikey ******* has knicked my crystal indicators whilst the car was parked up last niht...on the drive,with the front end right up against the bay window,was up till 2am and heard nothing,security light would have gone on too......what are these people like,these things hardley cost the earth do they?????
Old 27 August 2005, 09:25 PM
s70rjw
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rigga
Have been on nights all week and first day off today,so went shopping with the wife and kids,jumped in the car and drove off happy as larry.....first junction and i signal right,indicators going ten to the dozen......**** i though,a bulb has blown,o well....next juction which was a left and the same thing happens.....hello,thats not right....turns out some thieving pikey ******* has knicked my crystal indicators whilst the car was parked up last niht...on the drive,with the front end right up against the bay window,was up till 2am and heard nothing,security light would have gone on too......what are these people like,these things hardley cost the earth do they?????
Thieving scum will take any thing.....