I feel like a rant...

Search this Thread

Old 15 June 2005, 10:43 AM
Foot_Tapper
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry I feel like a rant...

<rant on>
4 weeks ago, parked car up around the corner as much quieter part of road.

Came out on sunday to wash it, and noticed some w*nker had fired an airgun/rifle at rear offside door, making a lovely ding that removed a bit of paint.
Got the ding sorted by dentman.

Only get back every other weekend, so been back twice since the incident.
This last weekend cleaned car inside n out coz selling it, parked up around corner again (not puttin 2 an 2 together), comes out monday mornin to drive to work.
The W*nker has fired another 2 shots, this time into drivers door, look like from close range as very close together.
Just the day before i'm sellin it as well.

The car has obviously been targeted, (scuse pun) what is up with these feckin jealous f*kwits in our society. Feckin kill him if I got hold of him.
<rant off>

makes me bl00dy mad.
Old 15 June 2005, 10:47 AM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by Foot_Tapper
<rant on>
4 weeks ago, parked car up around the corner as much quieter part of road.

Came out on sunday to wash it, and noticed some w*nker had fired an airgun/rifle at rear offside door, making a lovely ding that removed a bit of paint.
Got the ding sorted by dentman.

Only get back every other weekend, so been back twice since the incident.
This last weekend cleaned car inside n out coz selling it, parked up around corner again (not puttin 2 an 2 together), comes out monday mornin to drive to work.
The W*nker has fired another 2 shots, this time into drivers door, look like from close range as very close together.
Just the day before i'm sellin it as well.

The car has obviously been targeted, (scuse pun) what is up with these feckin jealous f*kwits in our society. Feckin kill him if I got hold of him.
<rant off>

makes me bl00dy mad.
You're perfectly entitled to rant mate!

Sorry to hear of the damage to your car. Complete fu*kwits!! I hope someone catches them and bends the offending air rifle around their heads before dragging their sorry asses to the police station!

NS04
Old 15 June 2005, 11:34 AM
Scrappy9
Scooby Regular

Do you think it could be the person whose house you are parking outside off, not in any way condoning it, but some people get really annoyed if cars are left outside their houses, especially for an extended period?
Old 15 June 2005, 11:41 AM
Foot_Tapper
Scooby Regular

Nah, in the part of the road concerned, there are no houses adjacent, just a couple of garages, and I dont park in front of their openings.
No other cars in that stretch have been damaged, he didnt touch the people carrier taxi, peugeot 306 or white ford van.
Just my (ex) car twice.
Old 15 June 2005, 11:53 AM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

I would suggest that it is someone who has taken issue with where you have pareked.

You could lie, and call the police. Say you were in the car at the time of the shooting. That would get them interested. Tell them you think someone is trying to shoot you. There cannot be that many people around with the correct gun....unless they have hidden it.....but you may get lucky
Old 15 June 2005, 11:58 AM
MatteeGee
Scooby Regular

It's worth a rant mate. My car is in the bodyshop at the moment having the word 'wan*er' that was keyed into the bootlid sorted and also the letter 'W' on the wing.

Plod can't do a thing about it unless I catch the little ******* red handed. Problem is if I do catch them there won't be anything left of them for plod to arrest!!!

This was done outside my house and I live opposite a cop shop. I think I might set up a camera.
Old 15 June 2005, 12:04 PM
rossi_p
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by MatteeGee
Plod can't do a thing about it unless I catch the little ******* red handed. Problem is if I do catch them there won't be anything left of them for plod to arrest!!!
Problem is if you do catch the s0ds, and hurt them, they cry assault and you end up in court. The legal system is a joke.

Prpblem is that yobs have no guts, they can cause the damage but if caught they squeal to legals/headmasters etc so the victim becomes the prosecuted - sickening!

Sorry to hear about your car fella, security camaeras are the only way unfortunately.