Sponsored by:

impreza police car n.e lincs

Search this Thread

Old 03 March 2005, 12:06 AM
leecalcars
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink impreza police car n.e lincs

After leaving work this afternoon i pulled up to the trafic lights and looked to my left and saw a beast of a scooby it was an myo5 with all the mod cons all the police coloures ,it's nice to know that we have a bit of class on our side to fight a bit of crime, but hay would i give him a run for his money... type R classic whats his spec..............................
Old 03 March 2005, 08:50 AM
neonfury
Scooby Regular

They had 10 on the notts force at one point. The cops then proceeded to blow them up 5 times over as they were being used as fair ground rides. They also stuck a siren in one of the air intakes to the engine which was helping them to fry.
Old 03 March 2005, 06:23 PM
bikerthou
Scooby Regular

will they be able to catch the to**ers in the south of the county that seem to think its cool to ride round with no lights on or will they end up with it on its roof my bet is the latter
Old 03 March 2005, 06:51 PM
mark6
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by leecalcars
After leaving work this afternoon i pulled up to the trafic lights and looked to my left and saw a beast of a scooby it was an myo5 with all the mod cons all the police coloures ,it's nice to know that we have a bit of class on our side to fight a bit of crime, but hay would i give him a run for his money... type R classic whats his spec..............................
they have two marked up imprezas which i knew about and last friday i found out they have two black unmarked ones as well,i found out by seeing one as i was about to turn onto the a180 and i though 'ooh a scoob,i'll catch it up',i caught up to it and slowly overtook it,had a quick look to see if i got a wave,as it was dark i didn't notice it was an unmarked police car as they were just wearing black,overtook it and when i got to the roundabout i like to whip round it,anyway a few seconds later it catches up to me and flashes its blue behind the grill lights,i though 'f@!£',i'd only got three points last saturday and this was the last thing i wanted,anyway pulled over and passenger got out and just asked how fast i was going,admitted i was going a little over,and he just said to take it easy.i've only had the scoob just over 3 months and this is my warning to myself to slow down a bit,i don't go driving around like an idiot,i just tend to drive a little quick.
Old 03 March 2005, 08:17 PM
Ozzy_B
Scooby Regular

They've also got a new marked BMW 330ci which according to the local newspaper has been 'tuned'..........oh and theres a marked skoda vrs poking around somewhere aswell
Old 03 March 2005, 08:22 PM
leecalcars
Scooby Regular

Hi mark6 ,i'l have to keep my eyes peeled for that one , didn't know they had unmarked on the force,have i seen you driving through immingham...whats your motor.cheers lee.
Old 03 March 2005, 08:26 PM
leecalcars
Scooby Regular

ozzy B are you in the lincs area.iv'e not seen either of those maybe time to find a new sunday morning blast and stay of the a180.
Old 03 March 2005, 10:19 PM
Ozzy_B
Scooby Regular

Yer i live just outside of S****horpe, i have only ever seen the marked scooby and BMW in scunny (quite a few times), and they are always in convoy with each other, never seen them apart. Ive seen the black unmarked scooby prowling on the a180 thou
Old 03 March 2005, 10:26 PM
leecalcars
Scooby Regular

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Ozzy_B
Yer i live just outside of S****horpe, i have only ever seen the marked scooby and BMW in scunny (quite a few times), and they are always in convoy with each other, never seen them apart. Ive seen the black unmarked scooby prowling on the a180 thou
what model scoob do you have? i saw the 330 bmw and like you said the scooby police wasn't far behind they usally travel in pairs i wonder what spec it is.
Old 03 March 2005, 10:54 PM
Ozzy_B
Scooby Regular

unfortunatly i'll not be getting my scoob untill next year (05 STi or poss 06 model), going to be a long wait! The marked police scooby is an 05 STi with PPP, not sure about the unmarked ones (got talking to local subaru dealer), i have no idea what has been done to the BMW though. Which scooby do you have?
Old 04 March 2005, 01:16 AM
mark6
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by leecalcars
Hi mark6 ,i'l have to keep my eyes peeled for that one , didn't know they had unmarked on the force,have i seen you driving through immingham...whats your motor.cheers lee.
i've got a dark blue mica newage,prodrive headlights and oz s/legerras,i do sometimes go through immingham when i've been for a spin near kealby area,what yours?,will keep my eyes peeled.
Old 04 March 2005, 07:03 AM
leecalcars
Scooby Regular

Its an sti4 type r classic in silver next time your in kealby give me a shout , thanks for the feedback lads cheers lee.
Old 04 March 2005, 07:06 AM
leecalcars
Scooby Regular

never mind ozzy B it will be well worth the wait, getting my head around the newage impreza you will have to post some pics when you get it .
Old 04 March 2005, 11:45 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Wink

Hey OzzyB, I'm in Scunny.

What LOCAL Scoob dealer did you go to? The nearest one is in Hull, £4.50 over the bridge and 40 miles round trip minimum.

Alcazar
Old 04 March 2005, 01:16 PM
PHILYB
Scooby Regular

Wink

they hav 2 sti8,s marked up. one on the north bank and one on the south bank. they are both followed by bmw estate dog cars. they have just one sti8 unmarked in black. they also hav a silver octavia vrs, soon to be getting a marked up vrs.

the specs of the sti8, i know that they hav been to prodrive, they hav sump gaurds and uprated shocks and springs. rumour has it they hav the wr1 spec maps in them.

regards
phil.