Sponsored by:

Funny??

Search this Thread

Old 15 January 2005, 07:23 PM
morpheus1870
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Funny??

Mr 'x' was driving along in his Lada one afternoon when all of a sudden with a violent jerk his car came to an abrupt stop. Not having a clueonder2: what was wrong with the car he decided to wait for another car and try flag them down for some assistance.......few seconds later a bloke (JIM) in a Ferrari F40 pulled over, down came his window....

"What seems to be the problem mate?"

"This piece of crap has broken down on me, could you do me a massive favour! tow me to the next garage so I can get my car fixed...please!!"

Having pity on the unfortunate Lada driver Jim replied:

"Yeah why not, was just cruising around anyway...be glad to help you out"

"Just one thing before we set off...your car is way fast compared to mine, so please take it easy...if you are going to fast I’ll flash you...that means slow down...that cool?"

"No worries, i promise i take it easy"

So off they went, Jim towing the Lada at a steady 35mph, few miles down the road the Ferrari came to some lights.... alongside pulled a Porsche 911 and behind the wheel was the most gorgeous sexy fine woman Jim had ever seen , she put the window, looked at Jim and said.....

"Hey stud, nice car...i tell you what...if you can beat me in a race to the next set of lights then you can take me home with you tonight....ALL NIGHT!!"

Jim, who by this time had fallen in love started to rev the engine on his F40 anticipating the change of lights..a few seconds later the lights changed and both the F40 and 911 leaped forward as the two super cars began to race. 1st, 2nd, 3rd......20, 60, 80, 100 both cars were flying, shifting through the gears......whilst poor Jim who was holding on for dear life had no idea what the hell was going on started to flash his lights madly as his three wheeler began to fall to bits, side panels and wheel caps ripping off from the blinding acceleration !!

All three cars flew under a bridge, on top of which stood two Cops with a speed camera!!!

"Holly mother of god" cried the cop! "you better radio this in" said his partner..."Bravo, Charlie, Tango calling Oscar, Delta, Zulu....you never guess what I just saw....a Ferrari and Porsche doing 150mph on a 40mph road and a three wheel Lada flashing them both to get out of the way!!!!"