Sponsored by:

Terzo

Search this Thread

Old 10 August 2000, 03:20 PM
Mark Johnson
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Have checked the SIDC FAQ but wondered if anyone could tell me more about the Terzo - is it a good car, have their been any reported problems with it ?
How much are they worth and what does it mean by the rear seat not folding ?
Does it matter what No. it is.

Can anyone tell me anymore about them.

Many Thanks

Mark
Old 10 August 2000, 03:41 PM
JohnS

Most of the info on the Terzo is in the FAQ.

It is essentially a UK spec car, but came in one colour only "Terzo Blue", which is the same colour as the P1 and 22B models.

It does not have split/folding rear seats like the standard UK cars, instead it has the rear seats from an STi which are fixed, and don't fold down.

It also came with a Cobra 6422 Thatcham 1 apporved alarm as standard, and also comes with air conditioning as standard.

There are no performance mods to the car as it was supplied. The other mods were different floor mats, and a plaque telling you which number out of 333 made your car is.

Problems: just the same as any UK car of the same age. I had my clutch replaced under warranty due to juddering, and also a few squeaks and rattles.

I still think it's the best colour for an Impreza to date, as it's easier to keep it looking clean than the dark blue, and less easy to spot any scratches etc. Looks great with 17 inch wheels fitted
Old 10 August 2000, 04:30 PM
RESSE
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Exclamation

A very good friend of mine ran a Terzo (do not know which number) for a couple of years and was delighted with it. He ftted 17" Prodrive wheels and the car looked like 'as new' when he changed it - for a P1!!!!!
I looked at purchasing a Terzo from a dealer in Worcester but they wanted alot for it (in my huble opinion), but have ended with a 1994 WRX.
Old 10 August 2000, 04:43 PM
Mark Johnson
Scooby Regular

John

Thanks for your info.

Etheridge

What was the dealer looking for and where did your friend part exchange it may be the same car !

Mark
Old 10 August 2000, 06:18 PM
Yex
Scooby Regular

Lightbulb

Mark,

SGT in Taplow have an "R" plate Terzo on their website for £17,995 - can't comment about price being realistic or not as never looked into one. But....they did look after me very well and would recommend you call them if only for a chat:
Old 10 August 2000, 08:48 PM
SimonM
Scooby Regular

Talking

I own a Terzo.. Number 73 (I think), and the non-petrol head people I know are aways commenting on how much better it looks than other coloured cars. To be honest though, I am not to bothered about how it looks... more on how it goes

Something John forgot to mention is that it also comes with gold wheels as fitted to the STi's

SimonM
Old 11 August 2000, 09:05 AM
RichB
Scooby Regular

Chapelgate in Dorset also had a Terzo, again on an R plate and about 17-18k.
There are 7 on AutoTrader from 15.5k to 23k but mostly around 17k.
Old 11 August 2000, 09:18 AM
RESSE
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Mark - the car I looked at in Worcester (cannot remember how much dealer was asking), but friends Terzo had 16" (standard) wheels and a low boot spoiler. He p/ex this for his P1 from a dealer in Stourbridge - who promised him the P1 after he failed to get one of the UK 22Bs.
Old 11 August 2000, 09:20 AM
Maxwell Straker
Scooby Regular

Whilst were on the subject of ltd editions, my local scoob dealer has got a Series McRae for sale, N 555 *** but it has a high level rear spoiler fitted.

The screen price is a rather astronomical £13,995. Can't see there being many takers on that one, even for a ltd edition. I don't know how mant miles it has done though and it looks in good nick, but judging by the price 2-3 year olds are going for?