Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

York Dragstrip,Did ya go....?????

Search this Thread

Old 11 October 2004, 07:28 PM
WRX STI Type RA.
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default York Dragstrip,Did ya go....?????

I went to york dragstrip on sunday,Noticed there was several scoobies having a go down the track.....Any of you lads there...????I looked around the cars..For any signs of SIDC or SCOOBYNET stickers to no avail....That was before i got my dangly bitz frozen,And had to put them in my pocket to warm up..Good day though.....
Kev.
Old 12 October 2004, 11:59 AM
rich_russell
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by WRX STI Type RA.
I went to york dragstrip on sunday,Noticed there was several scoobies having a go down the track.....Any of you lads there...????I looked around the cars..For any signs of SIDC or SCOOBYNET stickers to no avail....That was before i got my dangly bitz frozen,And had to put them in my pocket to warm up..Good day though.....
Kev.

I was there, running my totally standard white Legacy GTB. I'm quite happy with 15.2s for a big estate car with a full tank of fuel, and nothing removed from the boot.

Apologies to the dark blue Impreza (JON***) I beat on the strip. Although I notice you had some engine trouble later on.

Rich.
Old 12 October 2004, 07:55 PM
WRX STI Type RA.
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by rich_russell
I was there, running my totally standard white Legacy GTB. I'm quite happy with 15.2s for a big estate car with a full tank of fuel, and nothing removed from the boot.

Apologies to the dark blue Impreza (JON***) I beat on the strip. Although I notice you had some engine trouble later on.

Rich.
Yes...I was watching ya Rich.....Very nice motor that..Looked the business mate....Kev.