Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone know all the BHP and weights of the earlier import WRX's right upto Sti6's?

Search this Thread

Old 29 August 2004, 07:44 PM
nisr227
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know all the BHP and weights of the earlier import WRX's right upto Sti6's?

As somone of you know, i'm working on www.letstorquebhp.com and its theory figures and i'm trying to compile a decent list of cars and some figures.

I've tried a search, but its not easy trying to find the correct weights and bhp of earlier cars!...and i've also even been asked to add some of them that are missing!

Can someone please let me know (or give us a link) the BHP and Weights (kg) of all the earlier WRX's (imports) as there are so many of them, including the earlier STi's up to the STi6 including the different versions (standard, type R , ltd etc).

I need their intro dates, weights and BHP for the site, otherwise I can't get them on the list of stats.

Cheers
Old 29 August 2004, 08:00 PM
T5NYW
Scooby Regular

Location: MY99UK-MY02STi-MY99Type R-MY06 T20-MY11 340R-MY05 TYPE25
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by nisr227

Can someone please let me know (or give us a link) the BHP and Weights (kg) of all the earlier WRX's (imports) as there are so many of them, including the earlier STi's up to the STi6 including the different versions (standard, type R , ltd etc).

I need their intro dates, weights and BHP for the site, otherwise I can't get them on the list of stats.

Cheers
Your probably better to try the SIDC Faq's IIRC they would have all that info

Tony
Old 29 August 2004, 09:45 PM
GUNNER
Scooby Regular

Check out this book,You and Your Subaru Impreza Turbo by Chris Rees published by Haynes. It has very good coverage of what your looking for.

Mike..
Old 30 August 2004, 06:30 PM
Stiff
Scooby Regular

Yes SIDC Faq`s http://www.sidc.co.uk/faq.htm