Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thieving young gits - I couldn't catch them!

Search this Thread

Old 07 August 2004, 10:54 PM
Xbox
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Thieving young gits - I couldn't catch them!

Just get close back to my scoob parked underneath at the 'Thieving Centre' @ Trafford Park when the Mrs says whos that at our scoob!!! Realise they're at my car & leg it over & saw me coming, gave chase for 400 odd metres gaining on the sods to give 'em some good medicine, but couldn't keep going.

What gets me is all the people just standing by & not one either bothered to question what they were 'obviously' previously doing, nor did one help me catch the little f*cks while chasing.

Had an overseas guest with us too, ruined the day & evening.

So much for their security & cameras too. Nothing they could do, usual reply.
Wish I could of caught one of them is all I can say.
Old 07 August 2004, 11:31 PM
Ederboy
Scooby Regular

The cnunts should be shot dead.
Old 08 August 2004, 12:22 AM
rob oneill
Scooby Regular

Red face

Originally Posted by Xbox
Just get close back to my scoob parked underneath at the 'Thieving Centre' @ Trafford Park when the Mrs says whos that at our scoob!!! Realise they're at my car & leg it over & saw me coming, gave chase for 400 odd metres gaining on the sods to give 'em some good medicine, but couldn't keep going.

What gets me is all the people just standing by & not one either bothered to question what they were 'obviously' previously doing, nor did one help me catch the little f*cks while chasing.

Had an overseas guest with us too, ruined the day & evening.

So much for their security & cameras too. Nothing they could do, usual reply.
Wish I could of caught one of them is all I can say.
What did the little gits do to it?
Old 08 August 2004, 03:36 AM
Prince Popeye
BANNED

'The cnunts should be shot dead.'

Not being funny but half of you lot on here are big time tony benns. Yet the moment your precious scoob gets touched we here the same old post- nearly got the *******/string em up/ hang the b*stards.

'gave chase for 400 odd metres gaining on the sods to give 'em some good medicine, but couldn't keep going.'

Medicine of what exactly?

Last edited by Prince Popeye; 08 August 2004 at 03:39 AM.
Old 08 August 2004, 04:09 AM
Simon Lau
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Prince Popeye
Not being funny but half of you lot on here are big time tony benns. Yet the moment your precious scoob gets touched we here the same old post- nearly got the *******/string em up/ hang the b*stards.
Of course people are going to 'have a moan' about their cars being broken into no matter what vehicle it is! Lets just hope we don't hear the same 'old post' from you if or whenever your vehicle gets broken into or gets damaged by little vandals!

Posts like this simply tells people to cautious in certain suspect areas such as Trafford Park (not sure where this is...Manchester maybe? but people living in the area will know for sure). Same goes for posts like car-jacking, people being blocked off and etc...it's telling people to be careful again in certain areas!

xbox, it probably turned out better this way as your guest might have been shocked of you practicing unlicensed medicine
Old 08 August 2004, 06:41 AM
rooferman
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Prince Popeye
'The cnunts should be shot dead.'

'gave chase for 400 odd metres gaining on the sods to give 'em some good medicine, but couldn't keep going.'

Medicine of what exactly?

What would you have done in the same situation then popeye.....................ran the other way i suppose
Old 08 August 2004, 12:18 PM
Xbox
Scooby Regular

As Simon noted, lets people know about problem areas.

As for getting hold of them, yeah as many on here prolly would, would have seriously lost my rag, have done before, caught another **** robbing stereo from an RS, not even my car, he'd smashed the window, so when I got hold of him as you'd expect scuffle turned into more, suffice to say the owner turned up within a few mins later after that & thanked me, got his stereo back, he kept hold the git with his mate waiting for the five-o while I left for obvious reasons.

Not out for a friggin medal.... if some people helped I think it might reduce the problem somewhat.
Old 08 August 2004, 02:41 PM
wanted
Scooby Regular

Xbox- Good man, stand up for whats yours cos no ****** else will.
Old 08 August 2004, 03:25 PM
roguck
Scooby Regular

It is sad to see that many of the general public will do little (ie nothing) if they see something obviously out of the ordinary happening. With all this concern with what is going on half way across the world we can't even keep our own backyard in order.
I have to be thankfull to a student who lived in a flat below ours when some of these "acceptable problem types" were disturbed trying to take a previous car of mine from a private driveway. Not only did she question them but she called the police and came to get me. And to top it off who pays for the damage caused by such types? We do, the law abiding people who have worked to own the vehicle of our choice. How fair is that?
Didn't catch them though, was late at night but if I had their thieving days would have been over!!!!!!
Old 08 August 2004, 03:41 PM
Jubal
Scooby Regular

Angry

The Trafford Centre is a well known hangout for the raf. Just don't go there in the scoob but if you have to, park in the open near an exit.

Earlier this year I got pulled just driving past on the motorway. The cops had an undercover operation underway, pulling scoobys and such which looked like likely candidates for being stolen. I shan't say what made them think my car might be stolen...but it's good to know they were trying to do something about the problem.

I have also heard about people being followed on the way home from there and then car jacked when well clear. Not good.
Old 08 August 2004, 06:41 PM
silver sonic
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

about 15 years ago i had my car parked outside work(wont say what it was as its embarrasing, but had a blue oval badge and was supposed to be a performance car).
noticed car looked odd through window, realised it was on bricks and two toe rags were happliy removing alloys.
ran out through emerg exit armed with large adjustable!
i was loosing toe rags uphill when a robin reliant van did a handbrake turn at side of me(no word of a lie) he told me to get in as he saw what was happening(shoved his wife into back for me to get in) then went in chase.
we caught said toerags and after seeing car on its belly(no bricks on one side )proceeded to inform them how unwise this was!
then rang police.
all seems highly amusing now but at time wasnt!
damaged my petrol tank and one alloy.
scumbags got off scott free!
moral of story should have emphasised how unwise it was morethan i did!
Old 08 August 2004, 06:46 PM
wrxtankie
Scooby Regular

Location: A.K.A RAIDEN, Watford & Tidworth. V7 STI Type RA Spec C, V2 STI,97JDM WRX, Daytona 675R

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthrea...31#post3601931

Not quite the same but we are one up