Sponsored by:

What's my WRX Worth Now...

Search this Thread

Old 20 March 2004, 09:49 PM
adeel.a
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile What's my WRX Worth Now...

I have a 95' Jap Import WRX... how is the best method to value it and put it on the market... apart from looking at autotrader as a guideline

What price would I start from for the following spec...

Silver metallic, roughly 47,000 miles of which some are kilometres before landing in the country... about 280BHP...

It has an Sti type 5 wing that I added, 16" original alloys, it has a front engine strut brace, the engine is clean, it had a service 2 weeks ago and everything is spick and span...

It has white dials that I added after purchase, sports pedals which I fit after purchase, it has a Blitz turbo timer, pioneer head unit with 6 cd changer, alpine amp, 2 front kenwood and 2 rear pioneer speakers (6x9 4 way).

It is fitted with a Clifford Concept 300 alarm which is a Cat 1 Thacham Approved. All the windows are electric, the rear and back passenger windows are tinted...

The interior is Alcantera (cloth) which is very clean. It has silver metalic sill plates for the front and rear doors... The turbo guage and Volt metre guage is shown under a seperate option under the radio area... with temp guage.

Its an allover clean car that I have always been happy with... when I bought it, it was like the virgin... nothing was done to it... and even now I have made no engine mods whatsoever... only cosmetic. I even have the original tail which I kept...

Oh, and the exhaust system is a Fujitsumo JASMA exhaust witha huge muffler on the back... it sounds gorgeous... and turns many heads... the tail has a braking light also.

I still have the service history book which came from Japan with the car when I bought it almost 2 years ago...

Sorry its a long thread...