Sponsored by:

And more Jealous TW*TS!!

Search this Thread

Old 22 December 2003, 01:00 PM
DJ WATTS
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Just thought i would share with you all the kind of sad and EVIL people we have living in our country sometimes.

Ok lets start from the begining...

I have had my Scooby now for about 3 months (give or take a week or so).
In that time in the first 2 weeks or so of having the car i had someone open their car door into my rear arch casuing a dent.
Then 2 weeks later the same thing again but this time on the passenger door.
So off i went to get these repaired and that cost me £250

So all is well i hear you say well check this one out.

I left my car at work as i usually do and this was about 1 month or so later from me getting the doors repaired. I was speaking to some friends that had come into my work while i was on my break and some little boys came in that were driving a Blue Nova and overheard me saying to my friends that i park my car over the other side of the road because of some of the people that come in here and open their doors into the side of mine.

Hearing this they thought it would be funny to simulate this once more so they got in their little blue nova and pulled up along side my car and at first i thought they were going to ram into the side but what they did was the guy in the passenger side opened his door FULL pelt into the side of my passenger side door that i just got fixed and made another nice little dent for me.
They speeded off and i grabbed my car keys and gave chace but they must of turned off somewhere and i lost them.
So another dent in the drivers side that i had to deal with.
And what with the Blackpool Finale lights meet coming up i had to get this sorted fast.
So off again for the Scooby to get repaired.
So all was sorted out after a day in the bodyshop and just when you think you have heard it all then here it all goes again...

About 3 weeks ago after deciding that i would not take my car to work anymore because of the EVIL sadistic people that are out there i left it at home.
After waking up the next morning i looked out my window to find that another EVIL scumbag of life had put paint thinners all down the passenger side of my arch/door/rear door, so much so its taken the paint off where it was and melted my clear indicator.
Must of been someone out to get my car in particular because who carries paint thinners around with them as they could of easily keyed the car instead.
I don't get on with the EVIL neighbours next door and they are a possible suspect.

Don't have anymore cash so the car is still like this at the moment and i am waiting until i move house next year as the house i will be getting will have a garage and hopefully this will be the end of all this.
It won't stop the idiots when i park my car up places to go shopping or the like but my car will be secure at home in a garage and HD CCTV making sure that if i get a break in that i will catch em.

Add to this the fact that my brother had a massive crash in his Focus and me and the Mrs lost our unborn child 2 weeks ago and i am pretty much in a rut with things at the moment...

So when will all this end and what did i ever do in life to deserve such a bad run of things..?

Oh and here is the reg plate and some photo's of the idiots that opened their nova door into the side of mine.
The Nova was registered to someone in Manchester and i dont think the registered owner is the same as the guy driving.
I also saw them out in Blackpool town center about 3 weeks ago too. So maybe their local?
Anyway.

H26 DRJ

Anyone that maybe knows anything or if the face looks familiar then that would great to hear in this post.
These sort of people want locking up forever and sent to concentration camps.
Vandalising a car should be treated the same as vandalsing a house!!

[Edited by DJ WATTS - 12/22/2003 1:05:13 PM]
Old 22 December 2003, 01:26 PM
taffyterzo
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

DJ, I hope you have a better year next year mate!
Old 22 December 2003, 01:40 PM
quicksprint
Scooby Regular

Angry

Don't let them get to you mate...i know it's easier for people to say it but look to the future and remember there are always others worse off.
Hope the scum that damaged your pride and joy get what they deserve.
I had to move 6 years ago because of neighbours from hell.....the night i had to ring up the old bill because they were pissed up and running around in the street at 1.30am with carving knives was the final straw........i wasn't going to risk my family any longer.

steve
Old 22 December 2003, 01:46 PM
Jza
Scooby Regular

Jeez m8 that sucks!

Jza
Old 22 December 2003, 01:49 PM
Krade
Scooby Regular

What a sad sequence of events for you Still its nearly Christmas and it'll give you a few days to think of other things relax and have a good time.

Be safe in the Knowledge that what goes around comes around and these sods will get thiers at some point and you will be in for a truck load of good times

Happy Christmas and a heres hoping you have a fantastic New Year