Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

flames....

Search this Thread

Old 16 November 2003, 10:53 PM
ScoobyDoo69
Scooby Senior

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
hey, went out for a drive tonight with my two sons, we all realised that the car was popping a bit more than usual. on a few empty roads i pressed the clutch and revved a bit, quite a few loud bangs on the way back down the revs. my younger son said to stop and see if it flames, so with him in the drivers seat and me and the other son outside watching, he continued to rev, first there was pops, then suddenly a 3-4foot flame shot out of the exhaust a lit everywhere! looked amazing, first time i've ever seen my Scoob flame. now bear in mind theres people with all those flamer kits and such, i was very suprised when my bugeye managed this!
spec:
PPP, magnex uppipe, scoobysport downpipe, scoobyworld midsections, and Forge dumpvalve

ScoobyDoo69
one very happy Scooby owner
Old 16 November 2003, 10:55 PM
my00scooby
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Would I be right in saying that this can happen if you have the car decatted? I have asked about this before having just followed a Scooby BBQ
Old 16 November 2003, 11:00 PM
ScoobyDoo69
Scooby Senior

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
well i dont know really, i went to santa pod and there was some fairly tuned scoobs there revving away, but I didnt see anyflames apart from one 22B which apparantly had anti lag. but looks good anyway!!

ScoobyDoo69