over the moon

Search this Thread

Old 16 November 2003, 12:07 AM
rolandlowery
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

ola peeps,

some of you may remeber me, more than likley not though. however the last time i posted on here i was within a rabbits breath of getting me first scooby and then it all fell apart thanks to some insurance companies charging me silly money to get insured on one.

however, i'm now back on track, i test drove my Jap 270BHP WRX this afternoon, and got my insurance price, to a more realistic level, i pick the bad boy up in 2 weeks.

my life is complete the missus and the child will have the run of the house from the point on, as i will be sleeping in the garage with my pride and joy FOREVER !!!!!!!

thought i would share that with you, as i'm so F*()king happy it's unreal.

i'm sure there's peeps on here, who went throuhg the same thing as may and still may be, you now the tale, you can afford the car, but the insurance is normaly high enough to pay for the car twice over.

at least i got mine at last, moral of the story is this, " if you book them they will come", errr that's waynes world ehhe, i mean keep trying and you will get one in the end, if you want it enough.

and of course if insurance companies stop taking the p(*s that is.

i will see you all later, take care

Scooby owner
Old 16 November 2003, 12:12 AM
Franko
Scooby Regular

Old 16 November 2003, 12:15 AM
T5NYW
Scooby Regular

Location: MY99UK-MY02STi-MY99Type R-MY06 T20-MY11 340R-MY05 TYPE25
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Talking

Welcome,
Glad you 'quite' happy I would vacuum out the car before you drive it again they always seem to leave a nasty Bug on the drivers seat I seem to recall the latin name is "Modacus Emptywalletcus" I think quite a few people here have had bad bites from them LOL

Tony

[Edited by T5NYW - 11/16/2003 12:17:54 AM]
Old 16 November 2003, 09:20 PM
dr_ming
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Welcome. Sounds like an awesome car. Enjoy it.

One comment from my paranoid side: is it a good idea to use you real name and postal town on a forum like this? You've just bought a higly nickable car. It doesn't take a genius to bang your name and postal town into 192.com or similar, and get full addresses. Hmmm. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but then again....

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

[Edited by dr_ming - 11/16/2003 9:21:40 PM]
Old 16 November 2003, 11:18 PM
rolandlowery
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

that's fair comment that, it just goes to show you, what the little pr()*ks would do to get your car, thanks for input

L8r's