Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lowlife Scumbags

Search this Thread

Old 21 June 2003, 02:51 PM
binatone
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I cannot believe the amount of Scumbags we have in our society today !! why cant scooby drivers be left alone .. we work hard mon-fri and spend all our hard-earnt cash on our pride and joy then some doledossing scumbag tries to nick our scoobie... Why do they feel they have the right to enjoy the advantages of your car when they sit around all day and plan which poor sods car they are gonna rob tonight ... The biggest thing that pi**es me off is, if we retaliate by carrying weapons in the car then we will get nicked for carrying an offensive weapon, let alone if we were to hit them while they were trying to nick the car, we would get sent down ... then if they were to get caught by the police, they would get sent on a free holiday or get community service!!! So we cant win either way and it really SUCKS !!! Sorry for getting abit hi-rate, but having read the stories over the last month a really get wound up and sit here swearing at the poor computer with a bat in one hand and a stella in the other ...
Old 21 June 2003, 03:30 PM
The TunnelMeister
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Agree with you mate.

Not to add too much to your depression, on local news, a 51 year old woman been carjacked in Manchester area.

Where does it end.....

Old 21 June 2003, 03:38 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Of course you are right Binatone. The reason I believe is sheer greed and selfishness which is encouraged by our leaders by lowering standards and total lack of interest in our welfare anyway.

Les [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 21 June 2003, 04:11 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Scooby is an Icon at the moment;dream of everyone.But why don't scums work their backside off to earn it by fair means?I can't get over it!