Search this Thread

Old 15 May 2003, 09:13 AM
DJFish
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Without cracking skulls.

[spleen vent mode on]
I've had my Scoob two f##king weeks, yesterday I'd just finished fitting my mew stereo and was on my way round to a mates for a well earned cuppa when, BANG, something hit the side of the car. Result... one scrambled egg all over the drivers door and an impact mark in Subaru's finest primer.
I couldn't F##KING beleive it, two weeks old and it already needs a respray!
I jammed the brakes on as soon as it happened and saw a load of ******* doing a runner, caught up with one of them and got the name of the kid who actually threw it and his mates, contacted the parents and they agreed to cough up the cash for the repair, and contacted the old bill who are going to have a word.

But I'm still SO F##KING ANGRY!!!!!!! I feel like going back to their house and putting a petrol bomb through the window!

I think I'm going to write to the little ****'s headmaster as well.
And I bet the parents don't pay up after all, if they don't I'm going to the small claims court, I'm buggered if the little tossers are going to get away with it, if nothing else I owe it to all the people who's cars are vandalised and they never get to find out who did it!

F##KING SCUMMY LITTLE TOERAG BA##ARD LOWLIFE SONS OF ******! (copyright Iraqi Information Minister)

[spleen well and truly vented]

Anyone in Colchester should keep an eye out when driving around Highwoods.
Dave

Old 15 May 2003, 09:15 AM
LG John
Scooby Regular

caught up with one of them and got the name of the kid who actually threw it and his mates, contacted the parents and they agreed to cough up the cash for the repair, and contacted the old bill who are going to have a word.
Whilst what happened sucks I'm amazed at the above as 99 times out of 100 in these situations you end up paying for such things yourself You've done well to get the parents to pay - still sh1tty though [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 15 May 2003, 09:18 AM
BOB.T
Scooby Senior

I had it happen to me, couldn't catch up wiv em tho, I'd of settled for kicking them in the nuts, congratulations on your self control!
Old 15 May 2003, 09:38 AM
SWRTWannabe
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Someone threw an egg at Mrs SWRTWannabe's Clio. Washed it off straight away, but the damage had been done to the paint -

Shame we never caught the little gits
Old 15 May 2003, 09:48 AM
IN THE STICKS
Scooby Regular

Location: I'm still around in deepest Essex, now with a Fiesta ST-2
Red face

Bad news DJ...but a big well done to you for catching the little sh*t ,I hope the little kid was shi**ing himself at home that night .Hopefully the parents will have him cleaning up the dog crap from the back garden for the next 6 months ! It can only get better ...
Old 15 May 2003, 10:17 AM
BOB.T
Scooby Senior

Thumbs down

The sad thing is the parents are prolly at home trying to cheer him up, they've prolly already been on the phone to claims direct to ask about sueing for stress or summat
Old 15 May 2003, 10:20 AM
ZIPPY
Scooby Regular

I bet you were SHELL SHOCKED after that.

Zippy

Trending Topics

Old 15 May 2003, 10:30 AM
bobfrog1
Scooby Regular

I bet you were SHELL SHOCKED after that.
Eggsactly my thought
Old 15 May 2003, 10:32 AM
mwp
Scooby Regular

whilst absolutely not condoning the behaviour and good on you for getting the kid+parents to pay up ... i do find myself in my 30s forgetting some of the things i did as a kid that i didn't think through prior to execution and were well funny at the time - to the detriment of an adult.

given the strong reactions here ... i must be in the small minority of kids that didn't sit down and consider all the consequences of my actions

I must remember tonight to tell my boys what eggs do to paintwork
Old 15 May 2003, 10:49 AM
DJFish
Scooby Regular

Thanks Zippy and Bobfrog! :tosser: , I did wonder when the first eggscrutiating puns would be posted!

MWP, I'm sure we've all done things as kids that in hindsight we now regret or would do differently, however, the fact that most of these things ended with a huge bo##ocking made us into the considerate and responsible people we are today. And let's face it, what are the chances of his parents actually punishing him for damaging my hard earned pride and joy unless they get hit in the pocket??
And how long will it be 'till they get bored of that and lob a brick off a motorway bridge?

I could have got the old bill to press charges last night and the little **** would've ended up with a caution and a criminal record, or I could've just given him a good hiding, all in all I think he's getting off quite lightly for his 'bit of fun'!

Dave
Old 15 May 2003, 11:14 AM
danny-boy
Scooby Regular

I'd of never done that when was I kid, if I had my dad would made sure I'd couldnt of sat down for a week.

Thats the problem today parents dont teach they kids the difference between right and wrong.

My mum and dad always brought me up to respect other people and other people property. I always take great care not to hit other people car door when I get out of my car, and it really pi$$es me off when people ding my doors.

I know its a subject today about hitting kids, but it never did me or my brother any harm when we were kids, made you definately know what was right and what was wrong.

/moan over

Cheers

Dan
Old 15 May 2003, 11:16 AM
Scooby-Doo
Scooby Regular

Happened to my car a while ago but luckily the egg hit some railing before the car so only got splattered with a bit of egg that was washed straight off without any damage. Drove into the pertol station where they were and discovered it was six Pikey teenagers with their XR3I lookalike. Decided with wife and 1 year old in the car it was a risk too far with them shouting abuse and waving fingers. Keep control as for a moment I did consider running the whole group over.

No point with police as they would have done nothing in this case, so I have their reg no and will wait until I see the car.....
Old 15 May 2003, 11:19 AM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!
I certainly didnt do anything like that when i was a kid. Think its pathetic if the toe rag gets away with it. Shame you didnt have Tony Martin riding shot-gun.
Old 15 May 2003, 11:38 AM
Beemer_Deano
Scooby Regular

Angry

To Zippy and Bobfrog1,

Give the guy a break..... imagine how you'd feel if it was your car. Things like this are nothing to yoke about.

Deano

*edit* - oops - glad you caught the little beggars Dave and hope their parents make good on their promise

[Edited by Beemer_Deano - 5/15/2003 12:15:38 PM]