Sponsored by:

Whats wrong with some people II

Search this Thread

Old 15 March 2003, 07:29 PM
Wilster
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Last Saturday night was the first time in six months I forgot to put the Scoob away in the garage and tuck him in. Got up on Sunday morning and there was egg all down the drivers door. Can't believe where it impacted just above the door handle the paint is blemished like a scatter-gun with the undercoat showing in lots of little dots. I know the paint is sh!te but its just ridiculous. Plod turned up in the afternoon because a few other cars were damaged aswell in my street. Can think of a few things I'd like to do to the idiot(s) that did it but probably not suitable for a BBS...

Paul.
Old 15 March 2003, 07:31 PM
Mr.M
Scooby Regular

Feel for you m8. Some **** has damaged my passenger door and the car is only two weeks old!
Old 15 March 2003, 09:03 PM
simb 2
Scooby Regular

Location: South Wales - Stuck on this rollercoaster, get me off!!
Hope you get it sorted, there's alot of to$$ers out there.
Old 15 March 2003, 10:21 PM
trugoy
Scooby Regular

as part of my job I drive a Vauxhall Midi 9 seater, in the last two weeks I have been egged twice (while in motion) and I must say, I agree with this action for this vehicle, if this was the scoob however I would be mighty narked, I know the paint ain't great but back to the undercoat seems harsh for an egging, sorry to hear that, anyway, in relation to what is wrong with these people, they are stoned, very simple, they are young, have smoked weed, bought eggs and thrown them at cars. I believe it is as cut and dry as that, probably no malice (unless the damage done to other cars on the street was worse than this), just kids and weed = stupidity. A friend of mine buttered (i.e. coated every window in butter from side to side and top to bottom) the downstairs windows of an entire street while stoned and young, I bet they were p1ssed off but it is quite funny in a way. Again, sorry this has caused some actual damage, maybe buy a Midi minibus, the paint is fine on that!
Old 15 March 2003, 10:24 PM
-=Buzz=-
Scooby Regular

lol - agree with it for the vehicle Nicely put!

Which part of "da norf" Trugoy?

I was "egged" one night, it hit my drivers window - scared the blummin flip out of me at the time until I realised what had happened, but by then it was too late to turn round and m,ake them lick it off.. and it was only a diesel Maestro van
Old 15 March 2003, 10:25 PM
Eldar
Scooby Regular

The paint is crap. I had an egg thrown at my previous BMW, and not a mark. The paint on the scoob looks like it is made of very soft stuff

Colin.
Old 16 March 2003, 12:27 AM
Wilster
Scooby Regular

O'h well - they were probably pi$$ed up. The other cars had their registration plates pinched (???)

Paul.

Trending Topics

Old 16 March 2003, 12:49 AM
DuggE4
Scooby Regular

Break their arms, I'd like to see them throw eggs then !! :O)