Dutch Market - Anyone Able To Help

Search this Thread

Old 11 March 2003, 11:28 AM
BlueTrap
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Hello All,

Well the time has finally come to place the pug by the fire side, with it's cup of hot chocolate (306 xsi 2.0 8v 1996) and sneek off to the nearest subaru dealer!!!!

However I would like to know if anyone has information about the cars available hear in the netherlands? It would seem that the selection of RB5's, P1's etc is very limited if not non-existent! There are straight WRX's from 97 upwards, special 555 versions and of course the new versions, STI included.

My budget streches to around 15000 € (including inruil of the pug), not much I hear you cry but hey I have a house to pay for and and the list goes on.......

Please please let me know.......
Old 11 March 2003, 12:32 PM
Ian E
Scooby Regular

P1s and RB5s were UK special editions.

More info on www.sidc.co.uk - Frequently asked questions.

I bought mine UK spec one from Gertjan http://www.subaruvdvelde.nl/ - Top bloke to deal with.
Old 11 March 2003, 01:00 PM
BlueTrap
Scooby Regular

Cool

Taken from the Subaru Club here in holland. I thought a great deal of you would enjoy this entry.

"Nick has decided to sell his own personal 22B. For all the Subaru fans out there there is no need to explain which model this is, but for those that do not know I will explain.

The 22B was first WRC car that Subaru rallied, a wide body 2 door shell painted in the typical rallycar blue, with a large front airdam and larger rear spoiler there were just 425 of this road model produced and all are individually numbered, of which Nicks was one of the very first, actually one of the prototype cars numbered "000".

Probably one of the best looking cars you will see on the road. It has a highly modified with an all steel 2.2ltr engine, programmable computer, competition exhaust manifold and producing 372 bhp with torque to match.

Upgraded large Brembo brakes front and rear, adjustable dampers and 18 inch OZ rims are a number of parts already changed.

This is a one off collectors item as you can imagine with a good history. Pictures can be seen in the next edition of Rally XS.

Only SERIOUS enquires can be made please to:- nickygrist@iol.ie"
Old 11 March 2003, 09:02 PM
Re-Bitten Hero
Scooby Regular

Lightbulb

Just a quickie - the "555 Stars" special edition is virtually identical to an RB5, arguably the best UK 4-door special edition.

Cheers
Richard
Old 12 March 2003, 08:06 AM
BlueTrap
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Many Thanks for the advice..... I didn't realise the stars 555 was so close to a RB5. That buts a big smile on my face! We help in my thankless ( but all the same enjoyable ) search...
Old 12 March 2003, 08:14 AM
Andy Mid.
Scooby Regular

slight correction... it's actually called the "Stars 25"

I bought one in 1999 and brought it back to the UK. If you do a search on here and in google you can probably find quite a lot of info.

Trending Topics

Old 12 March 2003, 11:53 AM
Re-Bitten Hero
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Ah, that's the one! Thanks . It was out at the time I was looking to bring a standard UK-spec car back.

Richard