Sponsored by:

Wax Wizard

Search this Thread

Old 25 September 2002, 10:29 AM
Ferne
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Ok - so perhaps I'm having a blonde moment (natural of course!), but why when I go to Wax Wizard do I get Swissol. Has it changed name or something. It's about a year since I got my last batch of stuff and I'm nearly out!
Got a chance to give my Scoob a really good going over (ooh err missus) this weekend (other half and child being away all weekend)
and could do with a few bits and pieces.

HELP!
Old 25 September 2002, 10:39 AM
NickAdams
Scooby Regular

but why when I go to Wax Wizard do I get Swissol
That's normal cos it's Swissol who manufacture the stuff!!!

Could also have a look at Meguiars
I've used the Gold Class polish/wax and it's simply fantastic!!! Much cheaper than Wax Wizard stuff too

Good luck

Nick
Old 25 September 2002, 11:36 AM
brooks
Scooby Regular

Ferne,

I, like you, wanted to get some more WW stuff and found myself looking at Swissol stuff, which seemed very expensive to me. There no longer appears to be a WW web site. I have no idea what has happened to Mark U. at Wax Wizard. I am going to get some cleanser from Meguiars because nobody came back with any cleanser recommendations ( I put a post on two weeks back).
Old 25 September 2002, 11:45 AM
NeilT
Former Sponsor

Talking

Hi

The Swissol product can be purchased from us at Scoobyworld, we've been working closely with Mark in getting the products up on the site and available to order online.

We've also been using the teflon shield wax starter kit on our own car for the past couple of months and its amazing stuff - hard work at first but the results are well worth the work

Also, look out for a review of the Swissol product in some of the auto magzines over the next few months.

If you need help, drop either Mark or myself a mail.

Neil
www.scoobyworld.co.uk
Old 25 September 2002, 11:47 AM
bladerider
Scooby Regular

Give Mark Underwood a call on 07966 713177. Or e-mail him on waxwizard@eurobell.co.uk
Wax Wizard and Swissol is the same.
Old 25 September 2002, 01:04 PM
Dave T-S
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Exclamation

Wax Wizard and Swissol is the same.
Err, not exactly.......
Old 27 September 2002, 06:07 PM
Mark Underwood
Scooby Regular

Smile

Dave T-S

Errrm Actually YES! Old formulations sold on and now much much improved and even easier to use.

However I do still make my own multiclean
Old 27 September 2002, 07:26 PM
pacenote
Scooby Regular

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Thumbs up

And I recommend Mark's multiclean. It's shifted 10 year old oil and grease from door surrounds on my restoration project no problem. Good for cleaning engine, wheels etc.
Old 27 September 2002, 07:38 PM
bogie
Scooby Regular

Angry

Oh so you are still alive then Mark!

I have emailed you several times over the past coulple of months wandering where my MicroTex cloth and California Water Blade are from the original ScoobyNet group buy this year.

Since you haven't bothered answering any of then recently maybe you could reply here! (last email 22/09/02)

Can't believe it takes so long to get some water blades and a cloth together, give to postie etc...

Bogie

PS Can you tell that the principle of this is cheesing me off slightly!
Old 27 September 2002, 09:33 PM
Mark Underwood
Scooby Regular

Angry

bogie...you have no profile nor any email address that I see on this board.!!!!!!!!1 You remain perhaps equally vague.

Point 1) no payment was collected from (who ever you maybe) and the item is a free item that I have personally had to pay for out of my pocket to the manufacturer in the far east. I am at this point in time in legal proceedings with the supplier!

As to a cloth I have have loads. As you cant for whatever reason display your email addy or profile I dont know who the f*** you are.

I am very busy and have just returned today after several weeks away hence why I have not bother frigging well answered your emai of the 22nd of this month. In fact I am so knackered I haven't have not even bothered up loading my emails that is for next week as I for one wishnto spend time with my family.

Car to reveal yourself here on this board then I would know who you mite be. Please dont expect me to answer your message if u expect me to lug my pc around the world on my travels.

If you have emailed me I mite just condescend to answer your email that is if I can relate to bogie and a named email.

I for one do not have the bleedin luxury of surfing the net duroing my travels let alone during working hrs. Sorry but you'll have to wait. Post your identity here and a cloth is in the post in the morning as I wont be looking at email till next week. As to the blade ...sorry but tough. I have at this point in time lost a couple of grand and now faced with legal bills.
Old 27 September 2002, 10:04 PM
Dave T-S
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Exclamation

Mark
Re Wax Wizard and Swissol being one and the same, I think the point was that there might be an assumption that you *owned* Swissol......
Old 28 September 2002, 07:56 PM
Mark Underwood
Scooby Regular

Smile

Dave T-S

I sold up to them 18 months ago. I am still heavily involved with formulations etc etc. Naturaly with my old products now incorparated within the range I still use the name wax wizard with the factory/swissol have no objection.
Old 28 September 2002, 08:19 PM
HKSubaru
Scooby Senior

mark, when i sell the car mate i will get you over for a polish, but what can be dealt with minor scratches and dents? or do i call dentmasters?
Old 28 September 2002, 11:10 PM
Mark Underwood
Scooby Regular

Cool

HK for dents call dentmaster.

for minor swirls and scratches if I had more detail I could make/supply you something or do them for you after the dnts have been done etc.
Old 29 September 2002, 01:38 AM
Gastro
Scooby Regular

Mark YHM - hotmail account.....
Any chance of a reply ?

Gastro
Old 29 September 2002, 08:11 PM
Stuart J
Scooby Regular

OK, Same old commercial, Mark has given the scooby the treatment today, all I can say "as usual" Bloody Fantastic, & Bogie, How did you manage to **** off such a smashing guy, if you have problems just ring him & talk, even now, ring him. His mobile went off several times today & he always spared time to answer peoples questions fully. A quick phone call will answer your questions & he really is a smashing guy

Stuart
Old 29 September 2002, 09:33 PM
bogie
Scooby Regular

Lightbulb

Mark,

Thanks for the "customer friendly" reply.

Since this has obviously hassled you, just forget the cloth and the water blade.

I wasn't posting here expecting you to link my username with an email address, just seeing if you were still floating around and voicing why I was doing so.

Bogie
Old 29 September 2002, 10:27 PM
care3
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry

[Edited by care3 - 10/1/2002 7:52:43 PM]
Old 30 September 2002, 08:17 AM
Mossman
Scooby Regular

Angry

Bogie
Old 30 September 2002, 08:08 PM
Big Den
Scooby Regular

Red face

I wouldn't say that Bogie was slagging Mark off. Seems pretty valid to ask a question on a bulletin board when you have been trying to contact someone via e-mail & recieved no reply but he is posting on scoobynet. Especially when you often see the post 'drop me a mail'!

I'm sure Bogie isn't a f**kin mind reader or clarevoyant (not even Claire Rayner) so how was he to know. I can understand Mark's frustration but don't think the tone of his response was justified.

There a loads of Scoobynetter's that don't make their profile or mail address known.

And there is no need to blow this out of proportion.

Den
Old 30 September 2002, 11:28 PM
MickeyG
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Looks like a row over nothing to me. I have always enjoyed superb service from Mark. It is tough to run a business in such a niche market, cut the guy a bit of slack!!! IMHO Mark always supplies fantastic products, who cares where they come from?

Hope you are well Mark, and don't let the stress get to you.

MickeyG
Old 01 October 2002, 04:25 PM
ZETECH
Scooby Regular

Wink

Bl**dy fantastic stuff, took my baby for a v/fast trip to cornwall and had 5 counties of insects commit suicide on front of the aerodynamic brick.
A quick wash with car bath and she's shining like a silver sixpence up a sweeps ar*e again
many thanx to mark
Old 01 October 2002, 04:53 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!
I'm sure Bogie isn't a f**kin mind reader or clarevoyant (not even Claire Rayner

isnt claire rayner an agony aunt? lol