Old 09 July 2002, 01:10 AM
Gaz Jones
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

I agree with tony, hit him and say, i own the road - not you
wa@ker

taxi drivin ba@tards

Im thinking of you in your hour of rubber burning need..

Fabreeze is good (for the rubber smell)

gaz

[Edited by Gaz Jones - 9/7/2002 1:11:27 AM]
Old 09 July 2002, 01:26 AM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Red face

Gaz,
i bet he wouldnt pick you up on a sat night down manchester town center thou if you did hit him
then again would you be ar5ed

Tony

[Edited by TonyBurns - 9/7/2002 1:27:19 AM]
Old 06 September 2002, 10:49 PM
jensenint
Scooby Newbie

Angry

long story cut short....i come round a bend..doing about 40..looking good may i say...m3 up my ***...clown pulls out of junction...so i hit the anchors...at this point the taxi!!!! pullsout of the same junction....so i have to hit the gas and swing out the other direction...so now im doing about 50 sideways...slam the brakes...ploom of smoke...my ***** in my throat(safe place to store then getting ready to die) i end up facing the wrong way round...alloys mashed on the curb and my bumper dragging on the floor...i flash my lights...indicate at the taxi...what does he do...pisses of with his fare....i go to the cops...reg and all...what do they do....sod all...oh i lie..the police man smiles and says you got to expect these things when you have that sort of car....so now i have a must die list...1-taxi drivers 2.saxo drivers...3-anyone who dont agree with my list...life sucks and my pride and joy smells of rubber and looks like shi*
Old 07 September 2002, 12:57 AM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Angry

Just drive into him, simple as that, hes at fault and you get a new unchiped front end sounds harsh but thats what i would do.

Tony
Old 07 September 2002, 01:41 AM
Gaz Jones
Scooby Regular

no most cabs stick of pi$$ or vomit or whatever,
where u from anyway tony?
do you go to the rivvy meet/ladybarn meet?
gaz
Old 07 September 2002, 11:26 AM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Wink

Yup Gaz i was at Ladybarn, sonic blue MY00 turbo with PD7 anthracite alloys
From tameside area.

Tony

Trending Topics

Old 07 September 2002, 11:28 AM
princessyin
Scooby Regular

they always on a rush
Old 07 September 2002, 01:38 PM
Jools
Scooby Regular

Wink

Death is a pretty heavy word...and I’m not a taxi driver, Just someone who has suffered a lot of real grief lately.

Today’s a good day to be alive my friend...enjoy.
Old 07 September 2002, 02:05 PM
SiDHEaD
Scooby Regular

argh the ******* always rabbit run down a small road by my gf's that you have to use to get to her house. There are cars parked either side so its not fun getting from one end to the other. Its actually quicker to go to the lights and turn that cut down this road.

However even though I am meant to be down there, they still try to force me to pull over. Well they can **** off cos i just drive at them and stop - they can do the bloody reversing to find a pullin - fare or not!!!

I think its not just a coincidence that every single taxi you see (not black cabs) has dents and different coloured panels. They need re-testing like old people!!!

Andy
Old 07 September 2002, 02:16 PM
Mark Asylum
Scooby Newbie

Just a thought.

I was run of the road by a polo girl chatting to friends whilst turning right accross my carriage way. Managed to miss her (could have been bad) but clipped a railing and ripped the wing and front wheel of my 4-caM Turbo. Was v depressed. But got back on the horse and did some digging with the insurance people. Turned out she was liable for the damage because she caused the off. Had witnesses though.

Give it a go. Worth a punt and will put the ****s up cabbie.

Best,

Mark
Old 07 September 2002, 06:14 PM
ADP
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yeh,

I also had a w4nker of a taxi driver on the m4 yesterday. M4. 5pm, west bound very busy as london expolodes. All lanes FULL, but all flowing fastish. Im in the outside lane many cars in front, taxi comes up behind indicating right! what like Im gonna pull outa his way? then starts to wave both arms up in the air as if to say out of my way? No chance, **** off w4nker boy. carries on signalling for mile after mile - to55er.

Old 07 September 2002, 06:40 PM
CrisPDuk
Scooby Regular

Angry

I had one pull straight out of a roundabout in front of me the other week, then when I screeched to a halt, inches from his door he stopped, wound down his window, and started screaming abuse at me, asking if I thought I owned the road, accusing me of not knowing how to drive, and questioning my parentage.
I was in two minds as to whether to just drive into the side of him anyway, and then tell the insurance I couldn't stop in time (I had two passengers, he was on his own), but settled on asking him if he possessed a copy of the highway code, and informing him that as far as I was aware, in this country we give way to traffic approaching from the right. By this time my better half was getting a bit distressed, so I backed up and drove round him.
Old 09 September 2002, 11:57 AM
dariogatso
Scooby Regular

Cool

So it is agreed, death to all taxi drivers...for those of more patient and gentle nature, i shall accept G.B.H...also...what the hell is with service charges....i want a service not a fecking mortgage....still wouldnt go back to my ....rover...though,yeah i had a rover...shut up...peace all and many safe and fruitfull miles..
Old 09 September 2002, 08:53 PM
snowy95wrx
Scooby Regular

not fair we`re not all like that
snowy
Old 09 September 2002, 09:32 PM
Marky-San
Scooby Regular

See 'irritations' on SIDC, which funnily enough I mention Taxi drivers - specific gits though.
Old 09 September 2002, 11:07 PM
Doc@IlsonIlson
Scooby Regular

Thats If they are taxi drivers, most round Nottingham are bogus / perverts etc who mascerade as taxis, be warned, my mate got hit by one took all details etc turns out there is no such reg plate / taxi / person / plate etc etc etc
Doc
Old 10 September 2002, 11:01 AM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

I hate all taxi drivers - no exceptions, not even Scoobynet members.

My tale is from a few years back:

My local pub has a car park with an entrance and a seperate exit. I was turning right, across a busy main road into the car park entrance behind 2 minicabs. The first one pulls into the car park to drop his fare off, but the second one deides to stop in the entrance, so now I'm sat with the back half of my car sticking out into the road.

His fare gets out after faffing about with money for what felt like half an hour, then he starts doing something else in the car.

Now, bearing in mind that it's dark and I'm behind him with my lights on, plus now there are cars behind me waiting to get into the car park, I figure he's taking the ****, or is blind so I beep the horn. No reaction, he carries on with what he's doing.

Next thing, his reverse lights come on and I look at my mate and say "what the...?" and his lights go off again as I breathe a sigh of relief. Then they come on again and he reverses straight into the front of my car!

Now, I'm a very, very laid back person, it takes a lot for me to lose my rag, but I jumped out of the car, shaking with rage and ran up to his door shouting abuse at which point he leaps from the car and head butts me, breaking my nose. Luckily my mate is a body builder, who ran out of the car and dragged the **** round the car park for a few minutes before I stopped him.

I decided to go to the police and report the incident, the police station is close to the pub. When I get there, the taxi has arrived before me (I'd been doing something about the blood) and thought the worst.

Apparently, he admitted the whole thing, and the police advised me not to press charges, which stupidly I agreed to. He claimed he thought I was going to rob him

Add this to the appalling driving of 99% of minicab drivers and the stratospheric charges they make and thats why I hate them all.
Old 10 September 2002, 12:03 PM
dariogatso
Scooby Regular

Wink

seems as though it is as clear as day.....taxi drivers are indeed a disaster waiting to happen...mmm may be a government plot..they do seem to like to hit scoobies....i know of two other owners who have had run in's...the idea of dragging the cabbie round a car park does appeal...i may borrow your mate as i am curently waiting on the taxi driver's details to be provided to me by a friend...forgot to mention...******* m3 i was about to take to the cleaners as i came round the bend...had the pleasure of seeing me spin and and more than likely claimed victory at the local massons lodge meeting...only adds salt to the wound....
Old 10 September 2002, 12:52 PM
MarkCSC
Scooby Regular

I remember when I was younger (about 19) I was in London crossing a Pelican crossing. Green man, half way across when some knobber in a black cab screaches to a stop and hits me. It didn't hurt but really shocked me. Anyway glad to be alive I looked to the taxi driver who was F'ing and blinding at me for crossing the road.
He obviously didn't see the red light and thought I jumped out. Being young and silly I put a huge dent in his wing with my size 10 para boots. Made me feel so much better