Sponsored by:

FRIENDLY SCoobs

Search this Thread

Old 18 July 2001, 10:40 AM
jackal
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Have to say that from what I've read, this is one seriously good bbs with a very friendly feeling. I was really surprised to find that there seems to be a lack of "Scooby Snobbery" and plenty of people who own other cars posting regularly here and also respecting the talents of a wide range of cars.

This was backed up by a scooby owner who waved at me in Teddington High street the other day but I was in my EVO6. Was pleasantly surprised and waved back. I am primarily a Lotus fan but the Lotus BBS can get very very defensive with massive long threads slagging off the Vauxhall VX220 or some other car... The Mistibishi Lancer BBS is veeeery quiet at the best of times.

P.S. did anyone have an RTA in green impreza just out of dorking, Surrey on the way up to the Horsham road on Sunday ??
Old 18 July 2001, 10:46 AM
DrEvil
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Hey, we're all petrol heads and love any sort of performance car.. Although the Evo owners in guildford don't wave back, well not often.. but hey, that probably cos I had bugeyes before, morettes now At the end of the day not all performance car owners are aware of this culture..

Good to have you on board Jackal