***Very impressed!!!***

Search this Thread

Old 15 July 2002, 10:48 AM
Dunc20
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Alright Guys,

Took my Uk Turbo MY99 for its 45k servie at Mainland in Widnes today.After having a bad experience with a different dealership (Monks Heath), i was very impressed with Mainland this morning.

Firstly, they are newly open, so therefore are currently running it from 'portacabins', however this didnt effect their service at all, quick, friendly, efficient etc.

Secondly, they used to be a citroen garage, so therefore have a lot of Saxo's as their courtesy cars. I was made aware of this over the phone when i booked my car in, the guy seemed a little in embarassed a scooby driver would have to use a saxo for a day.

However all was not how it seems when the guy lead me to my 'lend' car today and it was a brand new Legacy Estate 4wd 2.0 Sport. Now for all you family guys who are possibly looking for a 'family' car, i cant think of anything better!- it's comfortable, quite nippy and it looks great!

I'm very impressed indeed!

As i mentioned though, its the 45k service, not looking forward to picking up the bill (timing belt change!). May just hang onto the Legacy!- (its not that good !).

Cheers people,

Dunc.