Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dents & scoobysport

Search this Thread

Old 11 June 2001, 06:13 PM
Rob Mo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oo er, the title sounds a bit dodgy, sorry pete / tony.

its just a question, i understand that a 'dentmaster' visits scoobysport once in a while & fixes lots of peoples nasty bits.

could you tell me if there is anything lined up & an indication of cost per panel (just me door, a mates wing, oh and my uncles door on his VW 'sharan', am i allowed to say that???).

anyways, appreciate a response, again sorry about the title, scoobysport - only good things to say....!

rob
Old 11 June 2001, 07:32 PM
Nate-old
Scooby Regular

Wink

Rob,

Would that be the dent caused by your wing mirror being smashed................??

Nate
Old 11 June 2001, 08:05 PM
ScooBabe
Scooby Regular

Rob,

What do you mean, your titles are always dodgy

Oh dear whats been happening with your motor - hope its not too bad!

Amanda
Old 11 June 2001, 09:22 PM
Scott J Davies
Scooby Regular

Talking

M8

Not wanting to sound ****, if I was not bored off my t1ts and was at work (where I normally make my posts) then I would have surfed the threads thinking this was going to be a SS slagging.

Clearly it isn't but as there are some many threads now adays alot more title reading goes on than actual thread opening. May I suggest a little change of your thread title.

All in the name of happiness and harmony, flame suit on, coat please

SJD

[This message has been edited by Scott J Davies (edited 11 June 2001).]
Old 11 June 2001, 09:35 PM
Jolly Green Monster
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool

was there some comedy episode resulting in your door, his wing, and your ucles door aqll getting dented...?

maybe not....

A price per panel roughly would suit me too as I have three to remove from my Monster...

ho ho JGM

PS: If the title is cr*p and you knew it when you typed your post why didn;t you change it then?
Old 11 June 2001, 10:15 PM
ScooBabe
Scooby Regular

JGM

Thats the whole point, Rob you little joker, even your titles are funny

Anyway looks like you're not gonna tell us the story....

...did it involve your mate nate mate and a coming together?

Seriously though hope there's not been too much damage

Amanda
Old 11 June 2001, 11:36 PM
Rob Mo
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

well, amanda & all,

the story is this....last june i acquired my new property.....
september 5th, oh i remember that day so well, i collected me scoob from days at 9.30am, took her home..and began the slow process of running her in properly...washing and polishing her like a nutter...my neigbourd i believe decided at that point that i was quite barmy..as soon a a spot of rain was in the air..she was in the garage...
well, after about 3 weeks of full on , about 6am there was a whopping smash....i ran around the house stark b*77*ck nakid thinking someone had broken in...couldn't find a thing wrong...checked scoob was still there, tucked away nicely in the garage...so all in good shape i consoled the wife and boy by telling them it must have been some freak thunder.
anyways. 7.45 am comes, the wife kicks me out of bed, got to dash taking her and the boy to grandma's, so she's having a go at me all the time were getting ready, all in a rush so i go to get the car out....5 mins later she comes hairing into the garage to have a go, and stops dead, her chin drops as she see's me on me knees holding my loose wingmirror in my hand, wires an all...with basically a **** load of timber, over 2 meters long, about 12 pieces in all, all around me...turns out the incompetent diy of the geezer who owned the house before me, had led to his racks falling down onto the drivers side of the car..to be fair i was sooooo lucky, all i got was one small scratch and obviously the wing mirror snapped off, and was pushed into the side of the car, creating my 'dent'. tears were not far away.....so i repaired the wing mirror, superglue and solder - good as new, fully functional & nobody would ever know , the scratch came out with t-cut, but the dent remains...
i wont go on to tell you about the next episode another 3 weeks later, when some pissed granny, dived at the rear quater from the kerb, more scratches...most came out...thinking back it is quite funny seeing some old tossette doing a superman at you and ending up flat in the road, for those who may wish to tear me off a strip, i stopped and a couple of witnesses told me it wasn't my fault, she was hailing abuse at her boyfriend at the time...she was uninjured and her boyfriend (presume) looked after her...retrospectively i wish i could have claimed off her, as it did leave damage on my car....but thats my luck, i could go on, but i'm irritating myself now.....

so thats the story, hope you don't laff at my misfortune too much, it is quite amusing in retrospect , but anyway thats why i need dentmaster, & i havent had time up till now....

so if anybody can help, or even if any are interested in a group dent day then soup.let me know...

also, how do i change the title so as not to pi$$ pete off?????

cheers all, speakee soonee...

oh yeah..hi nate, good comeback from the 'boot shaped like a post' plug...hehehe, how's the tint?

rob
Old 11 June 2001, 11:38 PM
Rob Mo
Scooby Regular

Red face

blimey, didn't realise i'd typed so much.....

sorry :P
Old 12 June 2001, 08:24 AM
ScooBabe
Scooby Regular

Smile

Rob,

Just KNEW it wouldn't be simple!
Er...that wood, 2 metres long, you haven't still got it, it would be good for my...oops....ducks....OW!

Amanda
Old 12 June 2001, 08:48 AM
RobP
Scooby Regular

If you do manage to get a group booking on dentmaster let me know cos i've got two in the door that need the treatment

Cheers
Rob P
Old 12 June 2001, 10:19 AM
kwack
Scooby Regular

all,

Can recommend Dent-1st. They are mobile dent repairs. He quoted £45 per panel when he did my car and could not fault his work. When I contacted Dentmaster they quoted £85 + vat per panel. I had teh whoel car done (6 dents) £120 all in.

TRy