Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has anyone used Fflat Four Performance in Wrexham, + Steve Simpson mapper ?

Search this Thread

Old 07 September 2021, 11:27 AM
The Joshua Tree
Scooby Regular

Received 155 Likes on 106 Posts
Default Has anyone used Fflat Four Performance in Wrexham, + Steve Simpson mapper ?

When my car eventually arrives after the DVLA have finished having a right laugh at taking nearly 4 weeks to simply change a private plate back to its original plate i need to have something checked, i was hoping to use Andy Williams, he forged and built the engine that's in the car but he just builds and forges engines now, he doesn't do general work and servicing anymore, ive been in contact with him.

He recommended i take the car to Fflat Four Performance in Wrexham to a chap called Richard Edwards for servicing and fitting of parts etc etc, he also suggested using Steve Simpson a mapper to check the current map to see why the torque figure is lower than it should be, Fflat Four Performance i believe use Steve Simpson for their mapping work from what Andy said.

Long term i'll be getting Bob Rawle to map the car, this is a diagnostic check i require to check the current map and to see if anything obvious stands out, ive included a photo of the current map just so you can have a look if you want too.

Has anyone used either Fflat four performance or Steve Simpson for mapping, thanks

Old 07 September 2021, 02:14 PM
1509joe
Scooby Regular

Received 278 Likes on 248 Posts

All three 100%
You'll always get silly stories.