Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Graham Goode Racing

Search this Thread

Old 25 January 2000, 02:25 PM
GaryC
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having been publically critical of certain mail order 'scooby parts suppliers' it is only fair to mention very good service.

I ordered some parts from GGR on friday afternoon - took delivery (200 miles away) 17 hours later! (17 hours not days/weeks/months......) Very helpful, very honest, very realistic. Products actually were sent out when they said, and arrived before they promised!

Phone calls returned with 15 mintues, emails returned within 24 hours

Might be marginally more expensive than others (though not on the products I ordered), but the service was unrivalled.

No prizes for guessing who gets my business in the future - and who doesn't!

PIAA driving lamps £250..mmmmm... wheres that piggy bank....
Old 25 January 2000, 02:42 PM
Paul.G
Scooby Regular

This sounds great, I had a problem with an air filter taking nearly two months to arrive. Which was bad enough but then when I got round to fitting it I found there was one already fitted!!!
Oh well my brothers Scooby got a late christmas presant.

Paul.G
Old 25 January 2000, 07:05 PM
IanF
Scooby Regular

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
I have used GGR a few times, often mainly for info and have always found them to be very helpful and willing to spend time discussing issues.

Regards
IanF

No connections etc etc ...
Old 26 January 2000, 08:43 AM
KRS
Scooby Regular

I've always sung Graham Goode's (and his teams) praises ever since they carried out work on my car. I live 2.5 hours away but it was worth the journey. Graham called me when they started the work, half way through and when it was finished.

I have only good things to say. I just wish I had taken the time to take it back there rather then use another 'Well known' company to service it recently. They caught the trim on my door (and denied it) and buggered up my speedo and temp gages whilst putting in new dials (and tried to say it was GGR's fault!!). I was without my car for two weeks (but did get a car from them for the second week).

Next time, its GGR for me.

Agree, not cheap. But then neither are our cars!

Chris
P.S. I also have no connection with GGR!!
Old 26 January 2000, 09:04 AM
Kev
Scooby Regular

I've used them for a few years now, although you do have to watch who you talk too, I've found that the guys in the motorsport section are top blokes, offering loads of advice, even to the extent of opening sealed boxes for you look at parts etc, I've found other "second rate" garages/parts dealers are usually very reluctant to help as much as this .... even if they do want your business ! But they do tend to be a bit on the pricey side, but you do get what you pay for ..... imho .....

k