What kind of wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 19 October 2020, 10:50 PM
Cspeedie
Scooby Regular

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts
Default What kind of wheels?

Hello Folks ,
I recently put up a post on 14/10 asking if anyone could upload a picture of the style of enkei wheels that should be on my 03 red spec c. I also uploaded pictures showing the style of wheels that my car came with and asked if anyone had an idea what make they were. I read 90% of posts put on this site and it’s clear that there are many users with a vast knowledge of Subaru’s , but I was wondering why I never got a single reply!? I didn’t say anything out of order and the pictures of my wheels seem to be there, any ideas?
Thanks
Speeds
Old 20 October 2020, 04:50 AM
johno01
Scooby Regular

Received 670 Likes on 519 Posts

Just had a quick look mate and I think these are the standard wheels for your car

Old 20 October 2020, 05:05 AM
johno01
Scooby Regular

In regards to your current wheels, I’ve had a quick look on google and couldn’t find anything similar I’m afraid. Cheers
Old 20 October 2020, 08:17 AM
Don Clark
Scooby Regular

Received 746 Likes on 619 Posts

Originally Posted by Cspeedie
Hello Folks ,
I recently put up a post on 14/10 asking if anyone could upload a picture of the style of enkei wheels that should be on my 03 red spec c. I also uploaded pictures showing the style of wheels that my car came with and asked if anyone had an idea what make they were. I read 90% of posts put on this site and it’s clear that there are many users with a vast knowledge of Subaru’s , but I was wondering why I never got a single reply!? I didn’t say anything out of order and the pictures of my wheels seem to be there, any ideas?
Thanks
Speeds
The probable answer to your question is that not all specC's are the same, as in Japan they can come with a variety of options which includes the wheels fitted at time of purchase.
As posted above the "usual" ones are standard WRX STi wheels but it could have come with these or a number of other OEM wheels but all would have been 17".

The only way to tell would be to check the parts database using your actual VIN.

Your current wheels are unusual in that they are an 11 spoke design (usually an even number) and look quite heavy duty.

Old 20 October 2020, 08:29 PM
Beastie
Scooby Regular

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Cspeedie
Hello Folks ,
Thanks Vw
Speeds
I did have a good look in relation to your wheels. It’s quite unusual. I think it’s these
http://imdomino.imgroup.co.uk/imggb/www/subaru_accessories.nsf/WebInternetAccessories/F0C6ACD11FD7177B80257601002FCE88?Opendocument

or

http://scoobyworld.co.uk/catalog/pro...roducts_id=329

Last edited by Beastie; 20 October 2020 at 08:43 PM.
Old 20 October 2020, 09:28 PM
Cspeedie
Scooby Regular

Thanks Johno and Dom ,
The standard wheels don’t do much for me and I really don’t understand a red Impreza with gold wheels but we are all different when it comes to colour combinations.
Thanks to you as well beastie for your attempt,they are a close design but my wheels have a little indent at the end of every spoke close to the centre and down each side of every spoke which basically gives me another 33 little sections to clean every time on every bloody wheel !!!
Old 21 October 2020, 07:04 AM
johno01
Scooby Regular

Do you still have any contact with the previous owner mate? Anything in the receipts or maybe take a wheel off and look for any distinctive numbers then google them. That’s what I’d probably do.
Old 21 October 2020, 10:43 PM
Cspeedie
Scooby Regular

Hello Johno,
Yes, i’m still in contact with the previous owner,we got on well and he had tonnes of paperwork,even showed me clips /videos of the documented good work he had done on the car. All exactly the type of info I look for when buying a car. The only thing he couldn’t remember was ...................the type of my different wheels!
The following users liked this post: