Sponsored by:

Anyone know this vehicle?

Search this Thread

Old 19 September 2020, 08:55 AM
binky151
Scooby Newbie

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Anyone know this vehicle?

Recently brought by my brother person who we brought it off was able to give little to no info onit beside the mostly terrible mods he had done most of which were removed straight away, thank full the owner before him seems to have done some tidy mods, vf35 pink injectors large cooler stimanifold straight through exhaust 2 stage map, any one on here ever seen the vehicle or confirm any history of it? Desperately trying to source some wings to remove the massive amount of quick release fasteners

Old 19 September 2020, 12:22 PM
Vxr2010
Scooby Regular

Received 270 Likes on 234 Posts

The mot history is a bit strange , sounds like quite a lot of underneath plus brake pipe rust , then 4 days later is passes an mot , so some possible rust issues , difficult to check with a load of sealant on it , i wished people would under seal at the start not half way through the life of a car , plus it makes it look like you are covering something up , main thing is it’s passed it’s mot
The following users liked this post:
Old 19 September 2020, 03:58 PM
binky151
Scooby Newbie

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah I've seen the patchy mot history did 18000 one year too, in fairness its not too bad undernieth has been heavily undersealed though it will have a proper job at some point with powder coated subframes etc, the bumper reinforcement bars are toast, was considering getting it remapped although it's running fine just for a bit of piece of mind we have no clue what mods are on the car what map it is running what power etc I presume it's tidy ish someone's gone to the expense of putting tidy mods on it and a presume a new ecu as it has a 2 stage map and antilag setting, was actually hoping some one would turn around and say thats mine or my mates old car we did... To it however many years ago